12 week training update

Hello everyone,

Good afternoon, I trust we are all keeping safe.

My name is Ibukun, a member of the TEF Admin team.

As we all know the 2020 TEF entrepreneurship program was postponed due to the COVID 19 Pandemic. The Foundation decided it will be great for all shortlisted applicants to have access to the 12-week business online training to broaden your knowledge and skills during this period.

It is a self-paced and robust training for any individual who wants to become a successful entrepreneur. We will not be assigning mentors for this particular training but feel free to engage offline mentors and please interact with one another via the community forum page.

We also sincerely apologize if we didn’t respond to your email within the 24 hours window. All emails inquiry and complaints will be addressed and resolved.

Thank you once again for your commitment. @Msoo_Aondoakaa soo_Aondoakaa, please send an email to me.

You can reach me via tefentrepreneurs@tonyelumelufoundation.org

57 Likes

Thank you Ibukun for the enlightenment and to the Foundation for this training. Happy new month to you all.

4 Likes

Thank you for your response and thanks to TEF for this opportunity.

5 Likes

Thank you so very much Ibukun for the information. We appreciate.

3 Likes

@Ibukun_Odurinde Thank you for that clarification. Now we know what this is all about. It’s to train us and make us even stronger. In fact, it is to make us truly accomplished entrepreneurs who manage to realize their business idea because it has been brought up to the international standard and put it at the service of Africa.

5 Likes

@Ibukun_Odurinde Thank you so much for this feed back. Now we are better informed. I will do as you said.

4 Likes

Trainings like to this are scarce to find

3 Likes

Indeed

Thanks

Thank you for the information you just provided. The training has been fun and very educative. I will send some email to you soon for some of my questions to be clarified.

3 Likes

estou grata por tudo, pois esse treinamento vai nos ajudar muito, de muitas formas como empreendedores mais uma vez obrigada.

A million thanks @Ibukun_Odurinde for the information.

1 Like

Thank you very much@Ibukun Odurinde. We will continue to listen to people like you so that we will know more on what is happening, God bless you.

Thank you @Ibukun_Odurinde for the feedback. Like @msoo_Aondoakaa said we are now better informed. God bless you

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I’m very grateful for the toolkit. It has enhanced my skills in entrepreneurship. I encourage everyone to complete the training in time.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Thanks for the information and enlightenment. This has cleared the air on some pressing issues. The online training has been great, educative and insightful. Thanks TEF.

3 Likes

thank you so much for the information, i am enjoying every topic and with no doubt, i am begging to realize a change in my entrepreneurship journey.

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

[TEFConnect] Summary
T
TEFConnect
A brief summary since your last visit on June 6 [image: TEFConnect] Since your last visit 106 8 3 New Topics Unread Notifications Unread Messages Popular Topics June 1 12 week training update [image: Ibukun_Odurinde] Ibukun Odu…

Chidi John J Ikechi
to TEFConnect
3 days agoDetails
Dear Admin.,

Thank you for a humble information.
Regarding much on participation and knowledge, it is actually the basics.

My constraints is the capital insufficiency, but while am striving this program is for the purpose.

May God help me not to loose out because of same money.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Ikechi Chidi J J.

1 Like