12 week training update

Very well said

3 Likes

Thanks @Miss Ibukun for the information been waiting for someone from the admin to say something to us via the community.

1 Like

Dear Luckopami, don’t even bother yourself about what information is true or false for now. Focus on the training and at the right time you would get further authentic instructions. It’s a privilege to be here and not a right. The present pandemic caused all this stagnancy innour program this year. So why stress yourself when everything will settled in due time.
Enjoy!!!

7 Likes

thank you! for the update we all will reach you.if they is any compliant or problem.

3 Likes

Here is at least someone who reassures me
Thanks to you @Ariwodo_Gloria

1 Like

@luckopami. Thanks alot. I appreciate

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Your welcome

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the update. It’s very helpful indeed

2 Likes

so insightful, thanks for shearing this information

2 Likes

@Ibukun_Odurinde Good day, please while reading through the T&C I read that seed will be paid into business account, this brings me to ask if individual awaiting TEF2020/2021 can go ahead with business registration. Howerever, is it business name or incorporated?

Waiting…

Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Please I need help with a question.
I realize that we have tasks, example like the problem work sheet in week 1, and there are check boxes to be checked when completed. But there’s no way to submit your answers.
Are we not meant to submit?

4 Likes

@Somtochukwu_Akubue
Your worksheets as well as your surveys are elements that must be kept; they are not currently submitted. These will be useful to you in the future

6 Likes

Well noted

1 Like

Thanks very much Mr Ibikunle for the information. I appreciate you all

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. It is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Great. I am just reading this after raising it as a hallenge.

3 Likes