2020 successful start ups?

Happy New Year fellow 2020 Start Ups and TEF Coordinators.

Please, I wish and hope to ask our faith concerning our last years struggles and expectations? Has it gone to naught?..

Please, answer

Chidi Ikechi J. J.
2020 Start Up.

6 Likes

Sorry am not making a reply concerning your question but I just need you to guide me. The email for reset that was sent to my mail does not have a link for reset for the application to go through and have tried it severally, pls I don’t know if you can assist with it. Have send message to support with no reply. Thanks in anticipation

5 Likes

@CHIDI_IKECHI just be patient. All will be well

3 Likes

The portal will be open for access and review of previous submission by February 1st 2021 and reconfirmation mush occur by Mach 31st 2021 which is the last day to summit 2021 fresh applicants. 2020 Bach is Mandatory for all 2020 applicants for review and confirm their submission.

6 Likes

Kindly assist I registered last year but am having issues in applying the mail sent to my mail for reset don’t have a link and the TEF logo on the mail is not redirecting pls is there any special way of applying. Thanks

3 Likes

If you applied last year and your application was successful, you don’t need to apply again this year, kindly wait and confirm your application on February 1, 2021.

5 Likes

Happy new year all. Wishing you success in business

3 Likes

Are a Start Up candidate in 2020?..

2 Likes

Thank you and God bless…

2 Likes

How sure are you? Where did you receive the information please…

2 Likes

Were you successful submitting your Business Plan like others last year?..

3 Likes

Bless you dear and a wonderful breakthrough in your home, Jesus Name Amen…

1 Like

@Kolade_Oluwaseun_O when you enter www.tefconnect.com in your browser it will take you to a landind page. Enter the email address you used to apply in 2020. Instead of entering your password, click on “forget password” it will lead you to where you will reset it.

3 Likes

Happy new year

3 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Bless_Oben_Takang for the Info and Succor

2 Likes

Thanks @UKPAI_NNACHI

2 Likes

Best Regards

3 Likes

Happy new year too every one on this platform,2020 was so tough but our hopes are still high. here in uganda we still under political election phase but soon all will be fine.

2 Likes

Hi Chidi. Last year was filled with tests and trials but we’re here in 2021. Thanks to God. We’re still keeping up, the vision and passion for my business is still alive and growing.

3 Likes