5 habits that will make you fail in business

(ARINZE MADUEKE) #41

Great piece, motivation needed

(Nkiruka Eke) #42

nice one thanks a lot

(Kelechi .S. Josiah) #43

Thanks for this wonderful advice, it’s an eye opener for me and I appreciate the time and thoughts you had to put in to get this message across to everyone.
Thank you once again

(Ifeyinwa Ezeagu) #44

Awesome! This are great points. Lack of proper record keeping also contribute to business failures. Thanks for sharing.

(Ali YOUSSOUF) #45

Great article, thanks for sharing it

(Honeybellann Ndubuisi) #46

Very true, being surrounded by negative people is a sure way to fail in any endeavor. Pesistent discouragement always always kills mojo.

(Dominic Nzundah) #47

Straight forward and so impactful.I will use it.

(Nwafor Kanayochukwu) #48

This is really an interesting article for every potential or already established business man need to read. Thanks for that!!

(Yetunde Ojulari) #49

True, good point

(Joyce Akosa) #50

thank you for this insight. i think i have to review how I work , I agree with you that work is good but to work smart and sharpen one’s skills are better. We should always seek for better ways of doing things

(Keemenao Kelesitse) #51

Lean Canvas covered this. A minimal margin is your real business NOT future predictions

(Kaboha Barbara) #52

@AGBOGHOROMA_ALBERT this article is great thanks for sharing. Am going to list them down and start working on each one of them at a time.

(Joseph Wanda) #53

Source of inspiration i wish everyone gets to read this post. Let me send it a friend as well.Thank you bro

(Nwafor Kanayochukwu) #54

This is indeed a very useful information only when applied.

(Joseph Wanda) #55

Definately Think Wise and work Smart… BOO…OH

(Patrick Sseremba) #56

Thanks

(Gladmore Moses) #57

quite interesting sir

(Audace Ndabahawe) #58

Thank you for the tips

(Calvince Agallo) #59

I feel challenged. Thanks

(Ikechukwu Nwachukwu) #60

Good advice,you have open my mind More