Agriculture is LIFE (Yes/No?)

Did you eat today? Ohh yes you did!
Am pretty sure what you ate was a product of agriculture not so?
You ate Rice, ouh with beef, matooke (what else?..) isn’t Agriculture Life?
Just imagine the way you love KFC chicken like crazy:… would you be enjoying this LIFE without Agri-Business?

The world smoothly moves, from the farm to the stores, to markets, cash into our pockets and guess what? life becomes better when we use that same money to visit Bars…

Happiness!!!

Agriculture is Life DO YOU BELIEVE?

186 Likes

agriculture is life ,yes i do believe either commercial farmer or domestic farmer,
let be talk about taking agriculture up only because our COUNTRY look away to the power of agriculture back in the days 70s i was made to understand thru agriculture a COCOA HOUSE was built in ibadan up till date the building in there and under agriculture you could be crop farmer or live stock ,i choose live stock and i choose to go for poultry,snailery,goat and fishery exportation is the key

37 Likes

i also agree with you that agriculture is life because with agriculture our countries will never depend on oil and there will not be food shortage in our countries this will also enhance our economic growth as a country

18 Likes

if you are alive today it because of this definition
Agriculture is the cultivation of land and breeding of animals and plants to provide food, fiber, medicinal plants and other products to sustain and enhance life

13 Likes

Indeed, agriculture is life because, infrastructural development and other phenomenal needs may fail in any part of the world… But feeding will never cease. Other economic values(health sector, decoration etc) wholely depends on agriculture…!!

13 Likes

I agree very much. Permit me to go back to the biblical days when our fore fathers engaged in massive agricultural. They cultivated large area of land and were rich in cattle, goats, camels, rams and other animals. Infact, just like Walter Rodney, wealth can only be created from turning Agricultural raw materials into finished goods- I agree with this, not to mention the numerous benefits of agriculture to life.

12 Likes

Yes quite true ; but the challenge is and has been finance , I am into livestock farming registered with Allfan and School to Land , Licensed yet have never obtained any support from Government . Let’s try TEF and see

9 Likes

yes sure yes… all thing is life in some opions…
deep thought

6 Likes

Of course yes, we can’t do without it as living being or thing we need food for sustainability.

7 Likes

yes, agriculture is life and also the bed rock of all industry

6 Likes

There is no life without Agriculture yes I believe agriculture is life because what so ever we do is based on agriculture most of the time

8 Likes

Agriculture is certainly life bro. It was part of my idea of starting up the business. Its not so easy but i believe it is the lifeblood of this Africapitalism concept

8 Likes

yes AGRICULTURE AIS LIFE OF WHICH WITHOUT IT NO MAN CAN SURVIVE

5 Likes

Yes, agriculture is definitely life, without agriculture(food) I won’t be standing fit today. Agriculture is the way to go.

5 Likes

I agree with you. Food is one of the basic needs of life, therefore agriculture is a basic human need.

4 Likes

The importance of Agriculture cannot be over-emphasized, ranging from its contribution to the GDP growth of any nation to its ability to sustain an individual. Agriculture is therefore central to the physical and mental wellness of an individual.

6 Likes

Any nation that cannot feed her citizens is a failed nation, but agriculture has to be subsidies to make it attractive for young entrepreneurs.

4 Likes

this this statement is correct , AGRICULTURE is life. there is nothing that you tough that wouldn’t turn to gold

3 Likes

Yes 100% agriculture is life due to its contribution to Africa’s living

8 Likes

Exactly, Agriculture is life. i don’t think we can do anything without food.

7 Likes