AM A PROUD 2019 TEFUNDP WINNER we

TEFUNDP IT WAS GREAT TAKING PART IN TEFUNDP2019.AM A PROUD WINNER A PROUD 2019 ALUMNI.
ORGANIC POULTRY PRODUCTION WAS MY AND IS MY LINE OF ACTIVITY

13 Likes

Congratulations, Eric

More wins

Congratulations mr eric. I tap into your testimony

Congratulations. Can u pls share with us what it takes to be selected ?

1 Like

Congratulations Dennis. I was also a part of the TEF-UNDP2019, but didn’t make it to the pitching stage. I am up and going again. We never loose, we only have a few more distance to travel.

1 Like

bonsoir cher aîné de la promo 2019 quel conseil mous donnerai tu afin de maximiser nos chances de succès pour le TEF2020 peut on beneficier de ton experience?

Hello good morning
I’m ememe Celestine Chinaecherem I applied for TEF this year by God grace my application was approved pls sir can you help and explain more on the 12 week training and how can I susessful pass the training.
I applied for organic poultry production

2 Likes

congrats Eric
please can you guide me through the steps to be used as par been selected cuz i sincerely need this fund for a great bussiness idea.

Real testimony.
Congratulations bro,till we join u.

vous ete bloque a quel niveau???

Congratulations to you Sir… Wish you all the best in your business

Congrats

Congrats. My plan is to go in to poultry farm in too

From TEF information. the 12 weeks training this year is free for even those that do not apply for the program. So, the 12 weeks training in the toolkit is not a prerequisite for seed capital but it is necessary you take it to be well equipped for the main training(As you can see, the 12 weeks toolkit training can be accessed without you applying).
BUT NOTE : the training that will qualify you for the pitching competition is the one that is strictly for the category you belong when you were pre-selected after application. This training is likely going to be for just 6 weeks and completion of tasks shall be marked and recorded, the total scores from this training will determine whether or not you will be selected for pitching.

7 Likes

So where can I find the 12 weeks training files

1 Like

Congrats

Thanks to all the previous beneficiaries of TEFFUND for the tips. You are giving us the needful assistant as the filling of the form need proper guidiance and correct tactical answers.

Congragulations Sir. Did you undergo the pitching process? If yes, how was the experience?

1 Like

@Edwin_Agwupuye Thanx for informing us

Congratulations .
I hope get that sane luck during this session