Am I Alone on This? 10 things that changed for me since i began this journey

As an enterpreneur, i have discovered these about me

1. my way of thinking differs from many
  2. I am being perceive as a dreamer and sometimes irrational
  3. Most people I am familiar with did not support me.
  4. Lost some friends
  5. Find less time for socialization
  6. Sometimes i feel overwhelmed
  7. Many times, i feel unsure but keep going
  8. i am often perceived as being too serious
  9. I have discovered new things about me
  10. i have learnt , it is Ok to run alone

which of these resonates with you? Do you have more? Share with us

18 Likes

We are all alone together. That’s why TEF created this platform, a community of like minds. You’re not alone anymore.

It’s ironic how the world preach Entrepreneurship while if you venture into it’s path you find yourself alone, you find your family and friends leaving you by yourself, you find out it’s a road less traveled.

4 Likes

@Ruth_Ezenwa i experience all you mentioned, Truth is,not everyone will understand or support your journey.someone once called me overambitious :joy:,she indirectly boosted my morale.

Entrepreneurship is not the easiest oath to take,but if you push enough,you will see results and everyone who didnt notice you previously will do so without you introducing yourself.

14 Likes

Similar here; however, i now feel my success is within me

2 Likes

Likewise, I shared your views and knowing that the road to success is very rugged and only determination, perseverance and patience will take us there, and above let’s have that confidence & belief that we are not all alone , Jesus is always with us.

5 Likes

very true

2 Likes

Exactly. looking forward to that time when you need no introductions. only your name is enough

7 Likes

beautiful, that is the spirit

4 Likes

We are never truly alone. The dreams and aspirations we have are given to us for a purpose. Remember the story of the servants with the talents in the bible? It was for them to utilize and multiply. Jesus will definitely help us as long as we do not stop trying.

7 Likes

Being alone at the initial stage of your career is normal, many will not see goodness in what you are pursuing, They will only come to celebrate your success. Brace up and let your dreams, visions and aspirations keep you going They end will justify the means

7 Likes

That is what happens most time when you have a big dream and aspirations. You sound strange and unbelievable to people. But ,no matter how lonely or rejected you feel,the only thing that can help you is your mentality. Always believe in yourself. #believeyoucandoit

10 Likes

so true…Many people will expect you to give up but when you become successful, they will all be the first to come say congratulations.

8 Likes

You forgot to add 11. As a entrepreneur you often talk alone.

8 Likes

Thank you so much. we are in this together. We will get there sooner than later

5 Likes

Exactly, let this motivate us to keep on pushing hence being successful.

6 Likes

@Deborah_Stephen-Alae Powerful!!! I’m highly inspired and motivated. :grin::ok_hand::+1:

6 Likes

Nice one. We have to believe in ourselves and others will do. Time is just the factor. Let’s keep all hope alive

8 Likes

You are not alone brother, we are in this together, and together we will win the race.

2 Likes

despite the time it will take we will get there :running_man:t4:

8 Likes

2, 3,6,7,9&10.

1 Like