An important strategy on how to own a successful business

It is one thing to be a boss and another thing to be a good/worthy leader.
The “boss” title comes with a lot of respect and expectation, a lot of people become self made bosses and forget how they started. Most of them manifest pride along the line and create an uncomfortable working environment for their employees, reason why most people hate their jobs and this affects a business/company.
A leader is someone who puts other people first In whatever they do. A leader makes a job worth it even when the earnings are low. A leader takes no one for granted because they recognize worth.
As an upcoming Enterpreneur we should not only focus on our business but also on ourselves and the qualities we tend to pass on to our employees, partners and investors.
Running a business is not a childs play but a decision making ground for our future, as much as we want to be successful we should also be able to positively lead the crowd.
An environment where people smile and are happy with what they do and who they work for is another strategy of building a successful team leading to a successful business/company

29 Likes

Thanks for your words of wisdom. Stay safe and stay blessed.

3 Likes

Good advice

3 Likes

@BatallionQ thank you, same with you :blush:

3 Likes

@UKPAI_NNACHI thank you

1 Like

Leadership is not an easy task but thats the way to go.

3 Likes

@Shalwyn_Mkuziwaduka my brother it’s not oo, but we can do it :muscle:.

2 Likes

This begs the question, are leaders born or made?

2 Likes

@Shalwyn_Mkuziwaduka From my experience, leaders are born and made.

1 Like

Employees happiness matters and customers satisfaction very key. If you can achieve this two, the sky would be your starting point.

5 Likes

@Stephen_Kayode you are right

1 Like

What an insightful piece. Thank you.

2 Likes

@Matinde_Wanda you are welcome

1 Like

Thank you so much, humility pays!

2 Likes

@Silas_Marcel you are welcome

1 Like

This is a good piece. i Love :heart: it

@Bright_Katako thank you

1 Like

Well written @Benita_Dunia.

1 Like

Leadership is an influence,when you treat your workers well,they in return do your work well.

4 Likes

@Oluwaseun_Nji-Kolawo you are right

2 Likes