An important strategy on how to own a successful business

@Ugochukwu_Nwuzor thank you

1 Like

@Fortune_Ojiemohin thank you

Sure√

2 Likes

I love because, some people get carried away being called bosses, forgetting that the success of any business has major contribution from employees

4 Likes

In few words,’ a leader must be ready to serve the people.

4 Likes

@Benita_Dunia well analyzed …thanks do much

1 Like

@NKEIRUKA_IWEH yes :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Linus_Nwuju you are right

2 Likes

@TOYIN_EMMANUEL exactly

2 Likes

@Ifeyinwa_Chukwu you are welcome

1 Like

a good leader must create a positive, harmonious, caring and productive work environment. the success of a business also depends on the work environment.
Merci @Benita_Dunia :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Certainly

1 Like

@Isaac_Sito well said

1 Like

Very wise advice, because when becoming and entrepreneur a customer becomes a boss

2 Likes

Great piece. How conducive a work environment is matters alot when it comes to productivity. One thing is that most business bosses feel that to achieve this, one has to spend much. They forget that spending is just a part of the factors(not even the most important that leads to job satisfaction and subsequently, employee retention. I have had to leave a higher paid job cos the boss there is almost a dictator without arms!. Every work day is a terror for employees. When I left, there was an employee Exodus from his firm. Few days later he hires new employees that would soon leave again. The last time I checked, the firm and the boss is still where they where and even retarding. Bosses can make the job more fun by becoming more of Humane managers and less of boss

5 Likes

Hello Benita,

This kind of character or vice is what I always love to drop while performing my administrative work. It’s more shown and seen in many people, especially young people who after graduating and chanced a top managerial position he/she tend to dictate.

An exemplary leader, I would think …the ‘iBoss’ thing should not appear in an entrepreneur’s qualities and works. Being dynamic is what calls for and program inclusion coupled with inclusion.

5 Likes

@Joseph_Basalirwa thanks for the addition :blush:

@Chimuanya-Okorie wow! That’s so sad for the his business, a conducive work environment is important :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Allen_Njau1 :ok_hand:

thanks for your good advice.

1 Like