Application assessment in the tef 2020 programme

Having successfully completed my application , and reply sent to my inbox that it was successful, and that am at the “INNOVATOR CATERY”,
I want someone who understands better to explain to me or throw more light what is meant by innovator category?
Thanks. ANETHUA EMHODOFU MONDAY.

1 Like

You have been profiled to be an intermediate Entrepreneur from the assessment test. You will be allowed to undergo further training and sessions on tefconnect and assigned a Mentor. If successful you will have the ability to pitch your business idea to a panel for funding.

7 Likes

I love training, am waiting for that stage to come. thanks

2 Likes

Bonjour cher frére,
une amie a reçu l’email suivant et jusque-là elle ne connait pas sa categorie(innovateur/pertubateur)
Merci pour votre aide
Dear SANDRINE EDOUKOU,
You have successfully assessed the request.

Depending on your answers, you are in the Start-up category of the TEF 2020 program.
This means that you are eligible to go to the training segment for start-ups.

Our team will contact you anytime after March 15 for details on training and next steps.

Please note that this training does not mean that you will receive start-up capital, as there will be other criteria to be eligible.

Good luck as you progress to the next step.
Welcome aboard the TEF entrepreneurship program!

Tony Elumelu Foundation

1 Like

@ZIGWAI_FRANCIS are you sure for the Star-Up category? i receve the same message like this:
You have successfully assessed the request.

Depending on your answers, you are in the Start-up category of the TEF 2020 program.
This means that you are eligible to go to the training segment for start-ups.

Our team will contact you anytime after March 15 for details on training and next steps.

Please note that this training does not mean that you will receive start-up capital, as there will be other criteria to be eligible.

Good luck as you progress to the next step.
Welcome aboard the TEF entrepreneurship program!

Tony Elumelu Foundation

1 Like

Good day everyone, My name is Faoziyat, a TEF 2020 applicant. Has anyone complete their business plan generator? Are we to submit the business plan before or after the training. Thanks, I will appreciate your response.

You’ll be required to submit your business plan as the training approaches conclusion.

No business plan is required now, until then.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Mr Katoh, I appreciate your response.

You’re Faoziyat, please note that my previous response was based on the previous edition.

You mean I should fill the business plan part before the application closes?

No.
I believe you’ll be told when to upload your business plan.

Okay, thanks so much, I appreciate

You’re welcome

I think this round of the program the business plan is replaced by the pitch.

Is it after the test u will be assign any category? My business is in idea stage, does it mean I will be place in the start up category?

1 Like

But note that those places on start-up category are not eligible for the funding but only access to the training only those on Innovator and disruptor.

1 Like

Does it mean those under Start-up category are not to be considered for funding?

1 Like

Same here with me, or should we wait till after training. Urgent answer please before it get late.

I saw mine beginners what does it stand for

J’ai aussi reçu le même message, nous avons besoin d’un feed back clair à ce sujet.
Merci