Approvals of BP

i hear only 30% of BPs has been approved. is this accurate? please someone tell me

Please who told you that? Or where have u read it?

it’s no doubt, because they are selecting 1000 entrepreneurs among more than 3000 people.

1 Like

Hello Nura,
Please I beg to differ from what you just posted. All the 3050 Entrepreneurs are going to receive the $5000 Seed Capital and not only 1000. I have learnt from the Foundation that, the TEF is on course with their sponsorship for 1000 entrepreneurs annually, but other Philanthropic organisations such as AfDB etc, who also see into the vision of our father, Tony O. Elemelu CON have agreed to partner with the Foundation this year and beyond, shooting the number tremendously to 3050 in the 2019 batch. So point of correction, everybody here who went through the 12 week entrepreneurial training would receive the Seed Capital after their BP and FP are approved and passed Delloite Standard Rating. Thank you Buddy!!!

1 Like

it was on telegram yesterday during some discussions. Uwem is the one who mentioned the 30%

1 Like

Thanks for your contribution

1 Like

where are you getting this information?

Colleagues, does it me TEF no longer sends emails? Some of us are not aware of anything! How does one know whether BP is approved or not?

3 Likes

You will definately be comunited to, I have not received any email concerning my BP either. So lets wiat patiently, if we are not picked…we can still reapply next year…otherwise, lets keep our hopes high. Am positive!!

2 Likes

All the 3050 entrepreneurs will receive seed capital. I think the 30% is for the approved business plans others need to rework

2 Likes

forget what you heard. everyone will get his or her seed capital this os one of the reasons why Ebukun and the others are working so hard and constantly reaching out to get to those who are lacking behind in anyway

1 Like

You’re absolutely correct

1 Like

Thanks Buddy.