Business plan generator

Good morning,

Please, should the Business Plan in the Document System Management be submitted? How?
There is no submit button for it at the Preview. On the Preview, only the Profile Picture and some entries are shown.
What is the appropriate position and the best week to submit it?

Am asking because I completed and tried to submit. Again, if you try to update, you must start afresh the next time you desire to complete it; please, the update button serves as Save Button?.

God bless all.

14 Likes

same applicable to me.
i think and suggest that we wait and see because instruction is key.
or u can lodge your complain to the admin.
dont know if this suggestion is helpful to you?

4 Likes

Yes Godfrey, I abide you…

Yes we need to be patient and go by instruction, may be they will give us more information on that section

3 Likes

Okay…

In my opinion most of these tools, files, “generators” are for us to practise with, and use in other to set ourselves going, organise our plans and thoughts; and not necessarily for submission purposes.

5 Likes

Yeah.
Just now even, it couldn’t even open again.
Thanks brother.

1 Like

Hello fellow members, i think at some point a window may be opened for us to submit.

Lets keep checking.

2 Likes

Good morning.please my document management page keeps telling me 404 timed out.i need help please

3 Likes

I think we should all be patient,as the week progresses,we will get instructions and follow them to avoid mistakes.

2 Likes

Am yet to write my own business plan and am not sure how and where to start. Can anyone assist me please?

4 Likes

@Jezy_Pee wow,this is your first post
Welcome to TEF community.

3 Likes

Go to your Profile, follow the instructions strictly. You will see the Document Management System category, click on it. That’s what you are asking.

Read above reviews by your fellow entrepreneurs here.

Be courageous.

4 Likes

i think its for practice purpose only

3 Likes

Mr. Chidi, Please don’t be in a rush to do what your not even sure of. This programme was postponed to 2021 and the training is free. So where does submitting business plan for a program that is not even activated?
When the time is due we get instructions on what next to do?

6 Likes

It is for submissions o. But I think In July

2 Likes

@Jezy_Pee you are welcome to the TEF community

2 Likes

Okay

This is very true and helpful.

1 Like

Good advice.

1 Like