Calm down, take your time to go through this training

Hi everyone,

It is nice to see everyone slogging it out to meet deadlines. While doing so, may i suggest we spare some time to visit www.tefconnect.com to connect with others, get more learning resources to help us in our various trainings. It is important we pay attention to details, check our mails often, patiently and discreetly go through the modules, do the quiz and carry out the exercises. You also have access to how to prepare business plan using the TEF format already installed. There is also the learning section where you have a plethora of materials for your own good.

Remember to connect with others on the tefconnect.com through network and community. Do not just spend all your training period on the tefconnect.net site.

Finally, why do you wish to finish and rush a 6 week course within 2 hours? What is the rational behind it? How will you learn the ropes, get the nitty gritty and lessons hidden in each module if you simply rush through it so you can answer the quiz?

I humbly suggest we all calm down, like calming down. Take each module per week, do your quiz intelligently, rigorously carry out your exercises but endeavour to learn one thing from each module that will add value to your business,

Module one is richly loaded. Have you ever heard of Napoleonic warfare strategies and flanking movements? GO back and read module one slowly.

Dont forget to visit www.tefconnect.com for a variety of information

Good luck to all of us

Aluu Vincent
CEO Nellyvin Global Resources Ventures

8 Likes

@vincent Aluu1 welcome to the community… Thank you for this piece of advice

2 Likes

You have really talked well and given a saving advice

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Great words!

4 Likes

Thank you

Interesting advice from @VINCENT_ALUU1 rushing the modules without digesting the important information from the modules is not a proper manner of learning.

However, I can’t see my quiz scores, are my the only person on that?? Have you guys @csavourassociates @Akpomejeme_Ileleji @Longji_Kumdet @Foeday_Zinnah seen your quiz scores? Please comment with information on that! :pray:

4 Likes

The scores show after you finish the quiz.

1 Like

@ oluwafemi the score will show immediately you submit the quiz

2 Likes

@Oluwafemi_Olaiya I saw my score. You can try and attemp the quiz again if it will show Or else send a mail ASAP…

2 Likes

Thanks all @csavourassociates @Longji_Kumdet @Akpomejeme_Ileleji. It was finally fixed. Probably it was network issues. Once again, thank you all

2 Likes

I need mentorship whatapp groups if any

The main idea is to fully understand each module content and how to apply the knowledge learnt to our entrepreneurial journey.
The training is self-paced, if an individual can finish all under an hour, a week or weeks and still understand it all, it’s their personal goal.
Thank you for the piece.

@Oluwafemi_Olaiya your welcome. All the best Man…

2 Likes

welcome to the community

1 Like