Can someone be a good entrepreneur while employed?

As the topic says, please I need your comments…
If employed can also be an entrepreneur then tell me how he/she can manage.

2 Likes

please, those that have been employed share your experience.
On my side, the employed can be entrepreneur depending on the time available after normal working hours.
Also, if he/she is performing entrepreneurship based on what he/she is doing in his/her job.

3 Likes

This is 100% possible

1 Like

Best on study an discovery it suggested that entrepreneurs who start a business while still employed tend to do better than those that don’t, but these results might be suggestive of a hidden variable, such as risk aversion, that leads both to this decision and to entrepreneurial success.
This there for need you to be a good time manager.

1 Like

Yes it is very possible depending on the time frame and business but it works better when you have someone helping out in your business so you can balance both ways. it is exhausting
I work in a pharmaceutial industry and i run my business with the capital i make from work,it requires strength ,dedication and perseverance. i also have a staff who runs the business in my absence and reports to me
I learnt a lot of business strategies from my workplace ,it has helped me in running my own business.

2 Likes

It’s all about possessing the required (people, resource, and time management) skills. In any case even when you are not an employed entrepreneur, you still work with & through people.

3 Likes

In my opinion.
Yes it is very possible but depending on the nature of your job and the time attached to it.
If it a part time job, then you can work things out with your business. If it is full time, it might be difficult when your boss needs 100% presents for an 6-8 hours duty per day.
But as your business grows, it will need more of your attention. However, you can hire a manager and use your spare time to direct and enhance smooth operation of your business.

3 Likes

may God grant you wisdom on managing your employment life as well as business life.

1 Like

Yes! But it all boils down to good time management. And at times you might need extra helping hand(s) that will help oversee things while you are away for the other engagement.

2 Likes

Yes it is possible, depending on the person’s time,if you have the time or having someone who is helping you with it,like seriously it’s a good idea to be an entrepreneur while been employed because you are as well as boss to people.