Certificate of participation for this training

It would be a welcome surprise if TEF decides to give participants certificate of participation.

I would hang it in my office for clients to see.it will help create trust for my brand.

So much knowledge gained in just few weeks,the certificate will be a wonderful idea.
What are your taughts?

36 Likes

Yeah this training deserveble someone can have certificate of participation.

i can appreciate the TEF for that if they would make it possible.

10 Likes

of course i agree with you completely

8 Likes

With a very big thank you to TEF

7 Likes

Yeah it will be a welcome idea if certificate is issued at the end of this year’s training

8 Likes

It is a welcome gestures if TEF decides, to us as additional professional qualification.
Thanks for this new innovation

9 Likes

Yeah. I think they do

7 Likes

@khot_hoth lets all believe TEF will consider our suggestion.

4 Likes

@Ojo_Emmanuel lets hope for the best

3 Likes

Yes it will b awesome i really need somtin on business to show for. It could actually build trust of customers

7 Likes

It’s a good idea.

6 Likes

Deborah, certificate of training will not be a bad idea. You reasoned well.

6 Likes

It’s a good idea

5 Likes

It will be a welcome idea, I will carry it as a badge proudly. This training is a mind resetting one

5 Likes

That will really be great

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree with you. It something that will add colour to your worth as business owner.

5 Likes

very brilliant suggestion

4 Likes

@Faith_Eyayo thank you

2 Likes

TEFconnect startup entrepreneurs toolkit is a course we’ll all regard as a mind opener in so many respects. Through this process, one requires sheer grit and determination to accomplish and thus a Certificate of Perticipation would be a great way to be recognized as having gone through the program.

3 Likes

It’s a welcome idea you have put forward here; i am using this medium to lend my support to your suggestion

4 Likes