Certification available for Mastersclass/ PMI

Has anyone received his or her own Mastersclass Certificate? Because I have fellow all the instruction to print the certificate to no avail.

5 Likes

Did you see the certificate on their website?

4 Likes

Instructions have been given for those who received email from them on how to fill out your information and get your certificate.

4 Likes

@Bless_Oben_Takang i know, i also received. The reason i am asking is because i could not find the certificate on PMI’s website. Did you see yours?

4 Likes

My bother my self have been trying to have access to it since morning to no avail.

4 Likes

When I logged in, here is the screen I got after searching on PMI Certificate of Learning. I completed it and clicked on “add to chart” and to reach the next steps .

3 Likes

Please where can you add the certificate of learning

3 Likes

I guess logging in with a laptop will be better. I can’t access the certificate with my phone

3 Likes

@Yarguima_Michel_OUAT i did it to this point too and i did add to cart twice mistakenly, am waiting on the step three that says “check your inbox for the order confirmation email and click on " click here to access your new learning product(s)” to navigate to your certificate".

4 Likes

This is where I am as well. No confirmation mail received yet.

2 Likes

Has anyone received a confirmation email for PMI Certificates after adding to
cart?

1 Like

my own problems is place order. its not placing at all.

1 Like

Certificate of learning Moy.pdf (252.1 KB)

1 Like

I also received my certificate of learning on 17th November. It is simple as ABC, just follow the instructions sent to your email and ignore the Promo code. It is after you have added the course to your cart and placed an order that you will be referred to your personal mail again.
You can only get the certificate by clicking on the link provided on the confirmation receipt sent to your mail.
Thanks to TEF for the great opportunity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My certificate of learning is with me now thanks to Tony Elumelu Foundation and PMI :green_heart:

2 Likes

Mail PMI a complain message, they will reply. The site is a little bit complicated for new and old users. Though I got the certificate through my cell phone using the steps as an old member of PMI website it was easy…many thanks TEFConnect Team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I recieved mine today

2 Likes

Can you screen shot the preceding steps after this one

2 Likes

I got mine. Just take time to follow through the steps and you will definitely get yours. Thanks to TEf :pray:

1 Like

Congratulations @Sandra_Aniekwe. You are welcome back to the platform since your last posting 4 months ago.

1 Like