Change of date for notification and training postponed from 15th of march to 15th April

What is your thought on this?

9 Likes

We have no control.

The world is going through the toughest of times with no idea of a solution right now.

Coronavirus has taken its toll.

How can we help our communities win coronavirus war.

3 Likes

Is a welcome development

3 Likes

We have more time to prepare. Blessing in disguise. Dont feel bad.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

It’s all good, because of the application date that was extended till the 31st of March 2020.

2 Likes

I consider it a good one,everyone naturally need space and time,to launch out with precision and refinement.

2 Likes

It is good if only the process for the seed capital will not delay because our plans are already waiting for the seed capital.

3 Likes

What is the source of this information to please

1 Like

Though no information has been received to this but all the same it afford all to keep planning since much work is always on ground to do. Copping with business of the day, family and others is not easy but by God grace.

1 Like

Is this a verified information? I’ve not seen it anywhere else.

1 Like

he should necessarily send e-mails to candidates.

1 Like

It’s so true

1 Like

Let’s all be at the look out. Sure we would be advice accordingly.

1 Like

Yeah it’s fine can’t complain

2 Likes

I think the postponment is for the best interest of all. Whichever, I am waiting with great expectation.

2 Likes

L’essentiel est qu’à la fin j’obtiens ma subvention. Merci

1 Like

Its very good to give room for other people to apply

1 Like

The mail said after March 15th and they’re yet to change it till date. Where did you get your information?

2 Likes

I personally think, it should’t be like that…unless if we expect physical contact and possible direct correlation between the training and spreading of corona virus. I thought the training is online initially…

I however agree to any postponement in the case that we have a direct correlation between the two, in which case communication should be made from the organizers and not rumored. So, stop rumor mongering guys.

How true is thi? please.