Correcting some misconception for 2020 TEF applicants

I have met several 2020 TEF applicants who go straight to the business builder and start filling it to submit as 2020 TEF application form. Its really Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Please that is not what you are to do at this stage. At this stage, after signing up on tefconnect, click on application and follow the instructions on that page. If you are still not clear about it, please contact me on 07051354403 or any of the TEF Alumni . Note that if you are not pre-selected for the advance training, you will have to wait till 2021.

5 Likes

Is nice update, pls, do you have idea on how the pitching is going to be conducted?.

1 Like

Aucune idée cher ami

can you translate?

business pitching is always brief but powerful and informative about one’s business. Usually between 5 to 10 minutes. We don’t really know yet how TEF will conduct it, its either they bring all applicants to a central place or do it country by country and then bring all the best together for the 2020 cohot/ forum

I say: I don’t understand

Where is the venue for a 9 week training?

training is on online

Very informative

Wait for instructions. TEF would give instructions at every stage of the program

1 Like

[quote=“Edwin_Agwupuye, post:1, topic:44952, full:true”]
I have met several 2020 TEF applicants who go straight to the business builder and start filling it to submit as 2020 TEF application form. Its really Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Please that is not what you are to do at this stage. At this stage, after signing up on tefconnect, click on application and follow the instructions on that page. If you are still not clear about it, please contact me on 07051354403 or any of the TEF Alumni . Note that if you are not pre-selected for the advance training, you will have to wait till 2021.
[/quote] before now I heard that it’s 2 minutes only that is allocated to everyone during pitching. Now I’m seeing 5 minutes. Please which of them is correct? Anyway, as for me, whether it’s 2 minutes, 5 minutes,or even a minute, I’ll give my best

Thank you Edwin for that insight. I was actually wondering when i saw that a lot of people had already submitted feedback even for as much as week 12. So do you have any idea when we can start our toolkit exercises?

1 Like

So, if you were preselected into advance category, what steps one suppose to take. Pls, enlighten us .Thanked

Wait for direction from TEF

Just wait for TEF instruction. But while waiting, go to your dashboard on tefconnect and get engaged with the enterprise toolkit training.

1 Like

Educating, informing

you call what by ’ pre-selected ’ ?

1 Like

Pre selected means categorising I think… Innovator, disruptor etc

Good afternoon. I was selected into the innovator category after the application but I heard an email was sent as regard when the steps for training will be sent bbit I did not receive any email and I have not still receive any email. Pls what should I do

1 Like

Nice information