Deadline Extended: Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) Africa Business Heroes Competition 2020 for young African Entrepreneurs (1.5 Million USD Grant)

download (2)

The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) is the Jack Ma Foundation’s flagship philanthropic entrepreneur program in Africa. ANPI aim to identify, spotlight and support African entrepreneur heroes creating impact in their communities and building a more inclusive economy for the future.
Requirements
ANPI are looking for Africa’s Business Heroes who are bold, passionate, resilient, innovative and impact-oriented. African business owners from all 54 African countries are eligible to apply irrespective of age, industry sector or gender. However, ANPI has a strict set of criteria:
• Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
• Applicant has African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
• The Company is Africa-Based.
• The business is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa
• Company is post-Idea stage. Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history
How it Works
To become an ANPI 2020 African Business Hero, follow the steps below and apply now!!Step
1 Set up an account
2 Read our guidelines
3 Verify your eligibility
4 Get a reference
5 Fill & Submit your application by June 22nd 2020
Judging Process
• Round 1 An online application and review process to determine the Top 50 Finalists.
Each application will be reviewed by two judges.
• Round 2 Video-Call interviews with established business leaders who determine our Top 20 Finalists.
• Step 3 Semi-Final PitchIn-person pitches with a distinguished and experienced panel of investors, business leaders and professionals to determine our top 10 finalists.
• Step 4 Due diligenceOur shortlisted top 10 finalists will need to pass due diligence checks by our partner: Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) in order to be confirmed an ANPI 2020 Africa’s Business Heroes and to have their chance to pitch at the Africa’s Business Heroes Show.
Application
• STEP 1 Register an ANPI Account
• STEP 2 Confirm you are eligible for the Prize
• STEP 3 Submit an Application & an Introductory Video
• STEP 4 Get a Reference

APPLY NOW

For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Africa Business Heroes Competition 2020

12 Likes

Greate opportunity, though most of us may not be qualified. Most of the TEF Alumni should be qualified

2 Likes

This is awesome, thank you for the info

2 Likes

great oppurtunity but the scrutiny process is too long

1 Like

awesome

1 Like

Why is that when it comes to African for Grant they will use long- term registration to scare people. Through this procedure to Apply people we get confused, even me. I thinks they don’t want people to participate and at the end they will share the money by their self.

1 Like

I believe I am fully qualified. I will apply. Awesome!

1 Like

Great one for Africa…It will help boost our economy…

1 Like

Dear Ezeani, you just make me laugh though I understand your pain. I will advise that you stay committed in TEF training at least the prerequisites is not cumbersome coupled with the fact that they support start up business. Let me finish what I started with TEF before tying other opportunities.

3 Likes

Great TEF comrades! See this as an added opportunity to your anticipated TEF grant. The long terms to apply for the ANPI competition shouldn’t be seen as an insurmountable challenge, after all we entrepreneurs are trained to solve even insurmountable problems . For instance, I applied for the TEF Entrepreneurship program and my Samsung screen got damaged in my 1st week which almost got me discouraged because I didn’t have 45k to fix the screen. Then I devised a solution to partner with a friend by using his phone to continue the program lest I win the grant he gets an opportunity to be part of the business

2 Likes

In business, we are faced with diverse kinds of problems and challenges. One’s ability to overcome these challenges makes the business stand out and unshakable.

2 Likes

Sorry I feel u man but it may not be the way you see it criteria,terms an conditions etc my affecte . What’s your take ?

1 Like