Disqualification and not eligible after 12 weekly task

Funding will only be for those who take the final step
Those who will be eligible, those whose project meets all the funding criteria.

3 Likes

Well, I think working hard and maintaining positive thoughts can yield positive results. This training so far is a masterpiece and i have really benefited from the training.

9 Likes

@luckopami I will feel bad yes but the real truth is, I will count myself as lucky for having had the opportunity to be empowered greatly all for no cost. I will still go ahead and apply all I have learnt here into my business and make sure it grows.I will also try to check where I didn’t dot my I(s) and cross my t(s) and make amends all for the progress of my business.

7 Likes

I’ll stay positive to the end. My vision before applying for the program is to win the fund and start the business and I will stick to it.

8 Likes

For me, one should move on, at least much knowledge have been acquired via the trainig

3 Likes

I think I’m also gonna stay positive about receiving the fund. This is because that’s what I had in mind as at the time I applied for the TEF and most of all that my pure water business really need a financial boost so as to be able to meet customers demand.

7 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

What really makes this program outstanding is the great exposure to a lot of trainings…it is a life time experience and I will forever be grateful to TEF

7 Likes

Truth is that i will feel unhappy but, i know we are going at the top together for we have really learnt a lot. so, we are 10 steps ahead to the top

5 Likes

Luckopmi, let’s be positive rather than being pessimistic, Let’s be hopeful and keep hope alive. With God all things are possible and the rule can be change for our sake this year of covid19 pandemic , where all the participants may be compensated according to individual performance.
Thanks

8 Likes

Nice Comment @Bright_Katako

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best @KENNETH_BELLO

2 Likes

Dear @Ojo_Emmanuel
I admire your message
It is a message filled with hope that you knew how to place in us
Thank you @Ojo_Emmanuel

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: This is what I call optimism
thank you so much @Nworgu_Joy

3 Likes

Very strong this message you just wrote💪🏽

2 Likes

Really…
I believe that you are not the only one to say beyond this training this funding is of great importance

4 Likes

Very good prospect from you :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I like the way you use the words (it’s motivating)

3 Likes

Well said
We have to go for it anyway

3 Likes

We will never let go until we get this bottom because it’s important

5 Likes