Entrepreneurs Networking & Marketplace (Module 11) for Empowering and Connecting Small Business Owners

I will like to do a Partnership with you to ensure the success of this unique kaduna event as well as to promote this important event The Kaduna Entrepreneurs Networking (Theme:: Entrepreneurs Networking & Marketplace for Empowering and Connecting Small Business Owners). The Business Expo is to discover the most powerful business knowledge, tools & dynamic partnership opportunities to expand Small business. It will be an inspiring community of entrepreneurs & small business owners learning, networking, and sharing ways to make their Small Business more efficient, flexible, and profitable. As well as hearing from top Industry Experts, collaborate in business-critical workshops, marketplace and exchange valuable information with exhibitors and other business owners.

26 Likes

I think this is a great idea. I know the program taught us a lot on entrepreneur networking as one of the approaches to obtaining a successful business

8 Likes

This is a great idea feenah go and share the knowledge you acquire here

5 Likes

Seriously, there are many people with great ideas in the same line of buisness that we can benefit from each other greatly.

4 Likes

thats a great one… pls when is the event or expo coming up?

4 Likes

It actually did and I’m glad to be part of the program

2 Likes

I will absolutely :100:

2 Likes

What’s your business sector if I may ask?

1 Like

I learnt you said 2020 march… well hope to join you by then as to make it successful

3 Likes

As a rallying point I believe our society is the greatest beneficiary of events as this. Thumbs up

3 Likes

fact!

2 Likes

Great Idea

2 Likes

you’re highly welcome although preparations have started already

3 Likes

Great idea,but is it for only kaduna’s,am in Funtua

1 Like

Welcome development, will be glad to meet u one on one my business based in kd too

2 Likes

Yes only kaduna entrepreneurs

Alright no problem I will keep you updated

1 Like

I want to be part of this,

1 Like

Waoh :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:🤾 @Nafisa_Idris this is so impressive! Good luck with the plans.

1 Like