Expect the unexpected TEF2020

It’s no longer news that TEF method has changed and we entrepreneurs are already getting used to the processes and terminologies. Personally, I feel there are more to come, I wish you a big congratulations if you were categorised in the innovator or disruptor level but we should remember it is not yet over until it is over. We are moving over to the next stage and I will advice we do everything possible to make it to the pitch then leave the rest for God. I will see you all at the live hot seat, till then keep being that great entrepreneur.

33 Likes

Anticipating great things. Thanks CEO

3 Likes

Thanks sir

1 Like

Every single step counts.
And i am on for the challenges.
TEF 2020

2 Likes

That’s the spirit :muscle:

Most welcome @ZIGWAI_FRANCIS

You are welcome @Hannah_Njie

Sir I will always appreciate to welcome you. thanks

1 Like

Thank you sir, though am yet to submit my application

Sure. Change is inevitable. we are here for the task.
Well said Sir

3 Likes

That Hunger will propel you @Lucky_Fineroad

@Sofya_Sofyenu nothing to worry about, the questions are not difficult.

3 Likes

I just can’t wait to experience the unexpected

1 Like

disrupting business is good if the +ver out weigh the -ve however, all are in the cadre of innovation!

2 Likes

It is only astute to expect the unexpected giving the rigorous application process.

The best to all of us, Africa and the world at large.

1 Like

I am always ready for the unexpected

2 Likes

Thanks Okoro, I cant wait to start the next stage of the application which is the training and then we move to the Pitching level. Really wanna tell the judges why TEF needs to support my idea.

See you soon.

By the way, please I am yet to get the email notification from TEF after the submission of my application last night. Although, I got the Congratulatory message that POP UP after the submission telling me I qualified as an Innovator for the second round. Should I still be expecting the mail or wait till after 15th March?

1 Like

You are so right Regan. Yes, we will give this our all.
The journey continues indeed. I’m quite glad to be moving into the next stage. It is truly encouraging but calls for more work. Thank you TEEP and all partners! We remain grateful!

1 Like

Change is the real word, we are in expectant of new innovation.

1 Like

Expect the mail. It will be a proof that you input your email address correctly during application.

1 Like