Get Your Certificate of Learning

To access your Certificate of Learning, please follow the steps below:

1. Register for free on PMI.org, which is required for us to provide you with a certificate containing your full correct name.

2. Add the Certificate of Learning to your cart and check-out at zero cost to complete your order.

3. Check your inbox for the Order Confirmation email and click on “Click here to access your new learning product(s)” to navigate to your certificate.

4. Click on “PMI Certificate of Learning: Project Management in Entrepreneurship” to open the document.

5. Open the document PMI Certificate of Learning Access Instructions and follow the instructions. Mark the document as “Complete”. Once you do this, go back and click on “View Certificate”.

6. Take a screen shot of your certificate and save or print it. Please note that your certificate will not be available after 31 December 2020.

Once again, congratulations on your achievement. We look forward to supporting you throughout your journey as you make ideas a reality.

Project Management Institute

3 Likes

Did you succeeded getting ours Mr, Bello? Because I have been trying but still find it very difficult

3 Likes

Yes Sir @Bless_Oben_Takang, I have gotten my. You just have to follow the step carefully and judiciously to the later:

1. Register for free on PMI.org. This is required for us to provide you with a certificate containing your full correct name. If you are already registered, simply login.

2. Click here for the course page, then click ‘Add to Cart’. You will then be directed to ‘Your Cart’, where you will see the course listed. No Promo Code is required

3. Click on ‘Continue to Checkout’

4. If you receive a ‘Payment Error’, it is likely a field is missing on your address information. Complete the following:
    • Click ‘Edit’ and ‘Add Address’
    • Click ‘Edit’ on the Address – that would be default (billing)
    • Update all required field that have the asterisk * next to them
    • Click ‘Save Changes’

5. Click ‘Use this Address’

6. Click ‘Place order’. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox

7. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email and click on ‘Click here to access your new learning product(s)’ to navigate to your certificate

8. Click on ‘PMI Certificate of Learning: Project Management in Entrepreneurship’ under the ‘Curriculums’ heading

9. Open the document ‘PMI-TEF Masterclass Series – Course Notes – Project Management in Entrepreneurship’. You can view and save the course notes from the masterclass.

10. Close this window by clicking on the ‘x’ in the upper right corner

11. Click ‘Mark Complete’

12. Click ‘Mark Complete’ again on the pop-up window

13. Return to the home page by using the back button in your browser or by clicking ‘Training Home’ (on the top left)

14. In the Curriculums section, click ‘PMI Certificate of Learning: Project Management in Entrepreneurship’ and then click ‘View Certificate’.

15. Take a screenshot of your certification and save this to your records

This is mine.

A BIG Thank you to PMI-TEF for this achievement.
We will always be grateful to this wonderful partnership.

2 Likes

I got mine thanks TEFConnect, it’s really tough going through PMI website, but it’s part of the Enterprenuership training, never give up when it’s hard…

1 Like