Has Any Disruptor Gotten 100% in the Module One Quiz?

Please I want to know if any disruptor has gotten 100% on the module one quiz. I and a couple of my friends have read the modules and all the internal links three times and still end up with only 80%.

If any Disruptor has gotten 100 please indicate.

Thank you.

1 Like

It’s not about whether a disruptor has gotten 100%. Its about encouragement and doing better than before. It’s about understanding every module, putting more energy, commitment and not losing focus. It’s about what you think you can achieve and keep putting the effort to achieve it.

4 Likes

Bonsoir @Akpomejeme_Ileleji! Je suis un peu perdue. De quel quiz s’agit il? Je n’ai vu qu’un quiz dans les fichiers pdf à telecharger de la semaine 1, mais il y avait aussi à la suite les reponses du quiz, sur une autre feuille format pdf, à telecharger aussi. Est ce que c’est de ce quiz dont vous parlez? J’ai l’impression que j’ai ete orientée dans le groupe Disruptor d’ou ma question. Merci d’avance.

1 Like

Do you think grades matter for entrepreneurs?

1 Like

While I get your point, at the end of the day they have to make a selection with something.

I like to believe that at least 25% of the applicants will be qualified based on their attendance, business plan submission and others. That means at least 37 thousand people will qualify.

So it might have to come down to who performed better at the quiz.

2 Likes

@Akpomejeme_Ileleji, I pray it will be up to 37,000

2 Likes

NOTE: Completion of the TEF Business Management Training content & excellent performance in the assessment is a strict condition to moving forward to the next phase of the programme @Peace_Ogbidor @Akpomejeme_Ileleji @csavourassociates @Foeday_Zinnah

2 Likes

Performance and seriousness align with grades matters to an entrepreneur @Foeday_Zinnah

1 Like
1 Like

Je m’excuse pour la réponse tardive, je parle anglais et j’ai oublié que je pouvais utiliser Google translate jusqu’à présent.J’utilise actuellement Google translate alors pardonnez toutes les erreurs dans mon message.Les modules 1 à 4 ont des quiz après les avoir terminés.Seules les modules 5 et 6 n’ont pas de quiz. Dès que vous cliquez sur le module complet sur le tableau de bord de formation, vous serez directement dirigé vers un quiz. J’espère que ça aide?

Je m’excuse pour la réponse tardive, je parle anglais et j’ai oublié que je pouvais utiliser Google translate jusqu’à présent.J’utilise actuellement Google translate alors pardonnez toutes les erreurs dans mon message.Les modules 1 à 4 ont des quiz après les avoir terminés.Seules les modules 5 et 6 n’ont pas de quiz. Dès que vous cliquez sur le module complet sur le tableau de bord de formation, vous serez directement dirigé vers un quiz. J’espère que ça aide??

@Dona_Pascale_EYANG_N
Je m’excuse pour la réponse tardive, je parle anglais et j’ai oublié que je pouvais utiliser Google translate jusqu’à présent.J’utilise actuellement Google translate alors pardonnez toutes les erreurs dans mon message.Les modules 1 à 4 ont des quiz après les avoir terminés.Seules les modules 5 et 6 n’ont pas de quiz. Dès que vous cliquez sur le module complet sur le tableau de bord de formation, vous serez directement dirigé vers un quiz. J’espère que ça aide?

I got 90% in module 1. I failed to answer the last question in module 2 because I mistakenly clicked on submit which inadvertently gave me a score of 70% but all other modules was 80%. How I wish I can retake module 2 quiz because of the mistake.

1 Like