Has anyone gotten 100% in any of the modules either a startup, innovator or disruptor

Has anyone gotten 100% in any of the modules either a startup, innovator or disruptor

6 Likes

@Johnson_olubunmi welcome to the community, i have not seen any with 100% so far.

3 Likes

I have seen someone get 100% in startup and innovator, but not in Disruptor.

5 Likes

I have not seen any either

3 Likes

100% will be a nice one to get anyways

3 Likes

@Akpomejeme_Ileleji honestly Disruptor is like MBA. I just did Module 1. Scared to do Module 2.

3 Likes

@Longji_Kumdet disruptor is just post-doc

4 Likes

@Longji_Kumdet the case studies are superb. Similar to the advanced business management training

3 Likes

Yes, @csavourassociates it was concisely packed for low level students to quickly comprehend and understand

2 Likes

please i need an honest advice on how to do module 5 and 6 in innovator please. thannks

2 Likes

Just read and click on complete course. Those two do not have quiz.

2 Likes

Some of the questions are not direct. For some, I couldn’t even find the answers in the material. These are my scores for module 1 - 4: 60, 70, 60, 70.

4 Likes

I got :100:% on my second module quiz

2 Likes

@Kamil_Zakariyah Congrats, you really took your time to go through the answers before answering

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats @Kamil_Zakariyah What category? Disruptor or Innovator?

1 Like

@Kamil_Zakariyah congratulations.

1 Like

Good one

2 Likes

Many have gotten 100% in both the 3 categories, come on guys u can do it even if its World standard. Just believe it and put together the necessary requirements and effort.
U can do it, if we imbibe to

3 Likes

People are making 100% already

1 Like