How did you get your idea or concept for your business?lets share

@UKPAI_NNACHI Good reasoning

1 Like

@Rose_Allison Beautiful story,i wish you well as we progress on this path.

3 Likes

personally i want to say that i chose this life because i feel its part of me, i developed the desire for knitting in my S6 vacation because my mother used to make some table cloths and so i also learnt how to make and it became interesting for me, she would send me to sell the finished products to neighbours at times i would negotiate with some shopkeepers who would sell them and would give them commission. Remember after Senior 6 as a teenager you come from school hoping to get an office job and may be get free time to go out with friends but the situation changed, jobs were not there so that was the beginning of discovering my ability to knit. This later made me come up with the business idea of knitting which i felt i could do

4 Likes

you can get your business idea by looking around your community to see what actually people will love to buyer but it is not available for them to buy by doing that, automatically you are trying to solve a problem which in turn bring money.

4 Likes

@HOPE_MUGARRA i sense you are passionate about your business.welldone

@Ruth_Ezenwa :blush::+1:

@Benita_Dunia Nice… Well done. :blush::+1:

This is very lovely @UKPAI_NNACHI Saving the ecosystem while promoting environmental sustainability and community socioeconomic development. Great Work. Well done. :blush::+1:

1 Like

I believe in creativities, innovations and research. Hence my dream if being an enterprenuer. The idealogy of Self reliance made me to go in search of some important persons whom became more relevant in the community through enterprenuersh

2 Likes

@Silas_Marcel Thank you for your contribution

2 Likes

I was born into a family with 7 children,6 of us are girls,all plus size😊

As we grew,we all had need for waist trainers,i watched my elder sisters use waist trainers and i was fascinated by it.

As a grown woman,my first pregnancy resulted in twin birth,my tummy stretched😊 beyond my imagination,i remember buying 5 different waist trainers to help me get back my figure.

My second pregnancy also resulted in twin birth,the battle to reduce my tummy increased,getting a good post-partum waist trainer seemed impossible,so i started researching about how to make mine.i cane up with an amazing shapewear that helped me immensely in getting back to shape.

I made for my sisters and friends to help them achieve same result,when the demand was getting higher,i decided to restrategise and improve on my creation,so as to help other mothers who are in need.

I am committed to helping moms,one mom at a time.:blush:

4 Likes

@Deborah_Stephen-Alae that’s amazing

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed thank you :blush:

@Benita_Dunia thank you🤗

1 Like

@Deborah_Stephen-Alae you are welcome

1 Like

Good question.
Getting business ideal is pretty difficult and easy depending on your scope of business knowledge.

As for me, this is what i look out for when thinking of generating a business idea.

I look at a problem people face, find out the solutions others has made available and look for an efficient means to providing a better solution for those that have the problem, then i am in a business.

3 Likes

@IGHODALO_EBHAMEN identifying a problem and improving on the already existing solution,amazing concept. welldone😊

2 Likes

Thanks. Thumb up for you​:+1::+1:

1 Like

I took interest in entrepreneurship when I had a lecture on it in school it was a borrowed course but after taking that class, the way the tutor was teaching it you will see yourself making it out for live so, my mind set told me I should pursue it to reality and thank God after that am here now hoping to put it out for real therefore I will say I choose it,thanks Deborah for this topic.

3 Likes

I love solving people’s problem regardless of what i get in return.When I was in secondary school I copy notes for my classmates and I get paid for doing it.I just liked it(copying the notes)I discovered later that I could fix things and also get paid for doing.My dad discovered this sent me to acquire a skill in computer hardware and software.Started with fixing my coursemates PCs and here am I.

1 Like