How do I bring back an Unsatisfied Client?

I’m going to be very honest here and I need honest replies too. In the course of my business I have come across customers who were not fully satisfied with my product. These customers often turned to onetime customers. I have been thinking of so many ways to bring them back and covert them to repeat customers. How can I do that? And am I the only one who has experienced such?

33 Likes

Many business owners had one time experience this same situation. In my candid advise, you try and reach out to them and offer them free product so that they can use and make them understand that you need them to come buy again from you . I hope this helps :sweat_smile: :pray:

14 Likes

Thanks, I have actually tried this option before but the client wasn’t having it! But I’ll keep this in mind.

9 Likes

@omoye_omokhodion, you need to check your product very well. Find out what you are not doing well. You can also contact them for feedbacks to know if they have any complaint. Through their response you will have the solution to your problem.

16 Likes

You should also be open to using them as learning points noting that not all your customers will come back.

If you can settle what kept her unsatisfied, with time she will interface with other clients of yours that have positive review and when she complains, they will all testify that you have changed.

8 Likes

@omoye_omokhodion, There are a few things to do to win back your unsatisfied clients.

1. Do a customer satisfaction survey (C-SAT) always with your customers especially if you want to retain your them. After a sales or service, follow up with a call or chat and see what the customer is excited about or thinks about the services. This reveals whats going on in the mind of the customer
  2. Review your products and services to ensure the product quality meets your customers expectation and will cause them to recommend to their friends.
  3. Customers needs are in four levels. If you dont meet all these needs in a product or service, the client is not likely to return. These are integrated into the product: the core, the tangible, the augumented and the promised. You product must address these
  4. The problem the customer faces is also differentiated by 4 levels; The pain issues, external issues, internal issues and philosophical issues. Your product must meet these as a solution
  5. Finally, if the clients isnt satisfied, s/he experiences cognitive dissonace: Not happy with the product s/he bought. …Happiness is not buying what you want, but liking what you bought
  6. NB: You may offer discount as part of your attraction only after your discussion with the client has shown you were you failed and as part of the correction offer her a discount for the next sales.
    My 2 cents.
    Best regards
19 Likes

No

8 Likes

You can build on their feedback

7 Likes

Try consulting people with same business as yours, compare their products and yours and identify what you are not doing right. Also, hold down your customers with some discounts from time to time

13 Likes

yeah

6 Likes

Identify the main cause of dissatisfaction. Then come up with possible and realistic solutions that won’t strain your business operation while drawing the dissatisfied customers.

9 Likes

I think feedback is very important here.
Print a small questionnaire, then you can send it through online, or by hand, just plead with them to help complete it. Make sure it is simple and straight forward, ensure you make provision for them to express how they feel about your products and services. Then you can draw your conclusion and then make sure you work on the areas they pointed out that needs improvement.

After the implementation, you can also send back a feedback response to them informing them how ready and prepared you are to serve them better and also apologise for all inconveniences.

Thank you please.

8 Likes

Yes, this idea of discount is good. But it would just be a one time discount right?

6 Likes

Thank you very much! I’ll try this out. My fear is whether they would have time to fill out the forms.

5 Likes

Alright. Thank you. I appreciate

4 Likes

Okay. The recent feedback was about delay in delivery. So, I am currently sourcing other logistics companies.

5 Likes

Thanks. Please can you shed more light on the customer needs?

4 Likes

Honestly that is one thing that I need to accept, not all my customers will come back.

5 Likes

Alright, Thank you. :blush:

4 Likes

Core: The product, which is the fabric or clothe that was sold. This must meet basic standard and specification
Tangible: Quality, packaging, style
Augumented: Warranty, after sale services, enquires, Q & A, product support
Promised: Dependability

7 Likes