How do you ensure a productive day, week, quarter and year

At the moment, I am redirecting my fashion business to the ready go wear niche.
I have Identified the niche I want to face, then the skills I’ll require to kick off. I have also gone ahead to set SMART quarterly goals. For me this quarter, that’s learning fashion illustration, polishing my pattern drafting skills, identifying fabric sources amongst other things.
Each day I make a checklist on which of these goals I am facing, taking it one day at a time.
So far this has been very helpful.

Kindly share other tips to ensure maximum productivity. Plus I would also love to connect with anyone already in the ready to wear niche for some brainstorming. Thank you

8 Likes

Pay serious attention to making that your customers get their clothe as at when promised; better still, try as much as possible to deliver before promised date, and this will lead to loyalty and referral behaviour of your customers

4 Likes

Hello @Fatima_Busari I am a fashionpreneur and also make ready to wear…

1. The start-up isn’t going to be easy but you have an advantage, you are here and learning the required things for a start-up.
  2. You have your plans arranged which is a good one. A ready to wear cost more because you are making more production in different sizes. Have it at the back of your mind that some will sell and some wont.
  3. I will suggest making small quantity of each styles first so you know what exactly your customers really like and are willing to buy. With this, u can reduce cost of production, understand your niche and customers better, and make sales too.
  4. Honestly, you won’t get it completely right at first but trust me, u will get better as u shuffle collections and gather more experience in the Field.
  5. Been a successful fashionpreneur is a dream and that dream will strengthen you in your business🙏
  6. I will also suggest you try other types of clothing aside from ready to wear. It’s not a bad idea to be diverse and see how your customers react to other clothing outfits.
    I hope these points I stated can be of help
6 Likes

Do you know your break even point already?

Yes