How to Edit and revalidate your TEF 2020 Application Information

1. Login to tefconnect.com

2. Click on Application menu

3. Input your email and password

4. If successful, you will see a notification Welcome back 2020 TEF Applicant. Kindly revalidate / update your application information by Clicking here. This action is mandatory to remain eligible for TEF Entrepreneurship Program.

Refer to the image below.

1. If login is not successful, a password reset link will be sent to your email to reset the password.

2. If password has been reset successfully, repeat step 2-4.

3. Edit your Bio and Business Idea.

4. Click Submit

5. Click Validate.

12 Likes

oooooh!! thank you so much for clarity, i had reached this stage but the filled information on the form kinda confused me ,like wrong date of birth, phone details,country but now i get i have to edit the information😊

5 Likes

Thanks @Cletus_Igbe1. You are a life saver

3 Likes

Thanks sir. I tried it and they said a link has been sent to my mail. And I have not seen the link up til now.

2 Likes

I’m glad you found it helpful.

2 Likes

Wow! :+1:

1 Like

Welcome back to TEF community.

Check your spam, promotion or social box

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Cletus_Igbe1

2 Likes

Hello,
I am a former candidate for the year 2020 and had managed a confirmation email.
I followed the procedures you gave here, here’s where it takes me. sorry
can you explain to me

1 Like

@Cletus_Igbe1 thanks a million. Followed your guide and voala!!! Done and dusted.

2 Likes

Or you go to this website, www.tefconnect.net (not www.tefconnect.com) and try to log in to reset your password.

After that, below–

I just updated and validated my Account. Log in, Click on Home and see the message down: follow the instructions and validate your ACCOUNT- (make sure you NIN and its Slip is with you before updating)

THE MESSAGE-
“Welcome back 2020 applicant. Kindly revalidate / update your application information by clicking here. This action is mandatory to remain eligible for TEF Entrepreneurship Programme.”

2 Likes

TEFCONNECT REVALIDATION

Revalidated mine

2 Likes

Welcome back @williams_Anthony

Together will grow here

1 Like

That’s great!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

I Try its telling me that reset the password.

1 Like

Yeah, go ahead and reset your password.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Congratulations dear…

1 Like

You are welcome