How to find our TEF ID 2020?

Good morning all. Excuse me, but I need help. I am a TEF 2020 entrepreneur. Can you tell me how to find my TEF ID please? Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello @Gbazra_Marie_Ulrich . What do you need it for? The foundation will communicate about this when its needed

3 Likes

Hello Mr. I need this because in my business plan and my financial plan, I am asked to enter my TEF ID. I don’t want to leave this space quickly for fear of discrediting myself. Do you understand me?

2 Likes

Akileng_John, don’t worry about this just keep in touch with your mail address about TEF information.

4 Likes

You will find it on your business profile.

3 Likes

Alright

1 Like

Okey alright.

1 Like

@Gbazra_Marie_Ulrich Who asked you or communicated that to you? However, you don’t have TEF ID yet and no 2020 applicants have such yet. You and every other members including me would have to be patient until we all gotten to that phase of business and financial plans. Hope this clears your worries!

1 Like

@Cletus_Igbe1 did you find yours? If yes kindly screenshot it and display here please

1 Like

Hello. Yes Thanks you very much.

2 Likes

Have we been told to start working on our business plans & financials? But i guess it is wise to start getting details together so as not to be taken unawares when the official signal comes…

1 Like

@Gbazra_Marie_Ulrich i don’t know what you want to used it for but let me be helpful and show you where to go and get your TEF ID, just log on to tefconnect.com then on the dash board or top of the menu you will see Home, Network etc, click on the network option then it will take you to another page on that page click on invite friends another page will pop up then scroll down the page where you will see share your link around that region you will see in a rectangle some thing of this nature https://tefconnect. com/profile? id=… those digits after = is your Tef id copy it make use of what you want to do.

1 Like

Hello to you. Thank you for your help. I was able to find my TEF ID.

1 Like