How to get a Mentor (TEF-EP 2020)

Hello Entrepreneurs,

I’ve seen that a lot of us are concerned about getting a mentor on this training platform.

HERE IS HOW I ENABLED MY REQUEST FOR MENTOR.

So, I started my training a little late, which was was on the 11th of May, 2020 and was able to do part of Week 1, tried searching for a mentor but couldn’t find one, clicked on the “Request Mentor” button but nothing displayed, got engaged a little on the platform and left.

Logged in again after some days, completed my Week 1 and moved on to continue with the next week, as well as getting really active on the community by writing, liking, commenting and reading posts.

After spending about half an hour and making some contributions to posts and topics, I got a message from TEFCONNECT that I’ve reached “Trust level 1” and stating that… “New user restrictions have been lifted; you’ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links”.

I went on to update my profile and that was when I noticed that when I clicked on the request mentor button it displayed potential mentors that match my area of expertise and business.

So basically, you need to attain a certain level on the platform before you’re eligible to get a mentor.

Which simply means, you don’t actually find a mentor you “earn a mentor”.
Thanks… I hope this was helpful.

73 Likes

Thank you very much!! This is very helpful.

7 Likes

OK. thanks

4 Likes

Nice one . Good luck

7 Likes

Sure. You maybe right . Thanks for your help.

6 Likes

Waoh,this is very insightful.It will surely help.
Thanks.

5 Likes

You’re welcome @Shalwyn_Mkuziwaduka :+1:

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Esther_Ekpo :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You’re welcome @EKENNA_VICTORIA :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re welcome @Angela_Ariwodo1 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Obrigado, tenho esse problema mas, acho que me ajudou…

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

@Bigambia_Bitimi_Char You’re welcome.

1 Like

Wow
Thanks for your this information.

3 Likes

@Amaka_Mbanefo You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

Up till now i no mentor for me yet

1 Like

Thanks, for this information. how do I share my product on the dash board and i do i attain 100% in my profile on the dash board?
Thanks
Ojo Emmanuel( 08146717284)

4 Likes

This is a perfect analogy on the “Request Mentor” buttons get activated.

I had no idea as to how i can now see the possible matches for mentorship.

Anyway, has anyone been able to get in touch with their mentors? @Nurudeen_O_Ahmed

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Wow!!! Thanks alot for this, really helpful

3 Likes