How to get Offline Mentors

Brother, we are delighted to see you again among us. :sunglasses:
It is a beautiful meeting that we make thanks to this Forum (community)

4 Likes

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks, I have read many books but the one I am telling you now is Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
The lesson learned there was that most of the things we bought thinking that they are assets are liabilities e.g personal car used to go to your office, clothes and shoes, the house that you live etc. This is because those things drain your income , they don’t generate income but increase your expenses. Thanks

6 Likes

This is one of the most essential piece i have read on this platform, thank you very much

3 Likes

I particularly enjoyed reading this posts and comments. Before now, I read just novels. I felt motivational books were just written by authors so they can sell. But I am currently reading a book titled :
The 5am Club by Robin Sharma. I can’t believe how immensely I am enjoying it. I have been implementing a couple of things recommended and I can’t believe how it keeps me motivated, fulfilled and a step closer to my goals each day.
Thank you for all the recommendations. I will check them out, one at a time.

4 Likes

Thank you very. I can exhaustively express how privileged i am to have come into contact with you all TEF Fellows. I pray this platform stay online forever, but in the mean time let us think of a way to stay in touch irrespective of our industries.

5 Likes

I think the right name is Rich dad poor dad sir.

2 Likes

@luckopami I love reading too,its one of my most precious moment. I’ll get these books uve mentioned and more. Thanks

3 Likes

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed,thanks and nice meeting you all

1 Like

I have a great library for entrepreneurs and business at least over 30 books. They are contemporary, best sellers and practical. They are in PDF and epub forms so you can read on your phone or laptops. Any one interested?

3 Likes

@luckopami :blush::ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

@Benita_Dunia :blush::ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

@Oluwaseun_Nji-Kolawo You’re very much welcome. :blush:

2 Likes

@Ugochukwu_Nwuzor yes I am :grin: you can them to this email
benitakelechidunia@gmail.com

2 Likes

Exactly what I wanted say that many of this best sellers are online now and can be easily accessed if you can’t buy the hardcopy. And yes, Ugochuckwu am interested in the soft copy if these books you have my email is onyinyechiariwodo@gmail.com
Thanks man

2 Likes

I love your recommendation. This will definitely make a great impact in our lives as entrepreneurs. Thank you please.

1 Like

As an Attorney, reading has became a culture for me. I read the news every morning to kick start my day this has become an integral part of me. I have also read some of the books mentioned by @Bright_Katako and @luckopami. They are indeed great books to motivate one to be a great entrepreneur.
I would recommend ‘The Hard Thing About Hard Things’ by Ben Horowitz, cofounder of Andreessen Horowitz and one of Silicon Valley’s most respected and experienced entrepreneurs. He offers essential advice on building and running a startup and practical wisdom for managing the toughest problems in business.

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

A better version you mean? :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you.
You are so present on this platform it’s extraordinary

1 Like