How to write and start your brand pitch

Writing your brand pitch would involve these procedures:

• Write a short and catchy subject line
  • Include a direct link to your instagram & blog
  • Include your qualitative stats
    *Quickly list the top 3 brands you’ve worked with & link to each of the promotions
    *Be genuine

How to start your pitch would follow these order:
*Take 10 minutes
*Turn your pitch to story
*Be lser focused
*Explain exactly what your product or service is

• Explain what is unique about your product
    *Explain exactly who your target audience is
    *Explain exactly how you intend to acquire these customers
    *Explain your revenue model

How to perfect your elevator pitch for investors in minutes
*Present a clear picture of your ideas & your investment needs
*Solve a problem-For a business to succeed, it needs to solve a problem for customers.
*Don’t explain why people will want your product but explain why they need it.

• Do the Mathematics very well, making sure you know all of the relevant numbers surrounding your business i.e, cost, profit margins,size of market,etc.

It is my believe that the above will guide and help you on developing a strong brand pitch & brand story for your business
Thanks

38 Likes

So helpful thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

This is a good information. I will put that in mind.

3 Likes

@Ojo_Emmanuel, thanks for your help . meanwhile, it would have been better if you give an example of the catchy story you are talking about. Then, why is it necessary to give links to our instegram. Thirdly, this pitching you are describing looks like two different types. Is it the one for write up or the one you pitch with your mouth.

11 Likes

Thanks for this information

2 Likes

thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thanks alot

2 Likes

You spoke my mind

1 Like

very good, thanks

1 Like

Insightful, thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Thanks you all for your appreciation

1 Like

Thanks Dorothy, example of catchy story is the story that will give conviction to your prospective customers, just like testimony in the church. Like a particular drug was effective to cure my ailment and since then I never experience the pain etc.
It is necessary for others to get aware about your brand that you are pitching. It is a form of promotional channel.
It is for both It’s like when you write a script for a play. I would advise you to watch Empathy video in week 2 for more clarification.
Thanks

11 Likes

Weldone thanks for the update

2 Likes

Thank you brother…

Thanks @Ojo_Emmanuel

This is helpful. Thanks for the information

Thank you for sharing

@Ojo_Emmanuel Very nice update. I will personally make use of the Information. Pitching is an important part of business plan and presentation especially to investors. I am sure these points would make a good pitch.

4 Likes

Really insightful, thank you very much.

thanks for the information