Writing your brand pitch would involve these procedures:
- Write a short and catchy subject line
- Include a direct link to your instagram & blog
- Include your qualitative stats
*Quickly list the top 3 brands you’ve worked with & link to each of the promotions
How to start your pitch would follow these order:
*Take 10 minutes
*Turn your pitch to story
*Be lser focused
*Explain exactly what your product or service is
- Explain what is unique about your product
*Explain exactly who your target audience is
*Explain exactly how you intend to acquire these customers
*Explain your revenue model
How to perfect your elevator pitch for investors in minutes
*Present a clear picture of your ideas & your investment needs
*Solve a problem-For a business to succeed, it needs to solve a problem for customers.
*Don’t explain why people will want your product but explain why they need it.
- Do the Mathematics very well, making sure you know all of the relevant numbers surrounding your business i.e, cost, profit margins,size of market,etc.
It is my believe that the above will guide and help you on developing a strong brand pitch & brand story for your business