If You Want The $5000, Here Are 5 Tips About The Training You Should Know

Hello guys,

Remember how they said the training is self-paced. Well guess what else is self-paced? Your business. Everything here is monitored. They even know when last you visited this website. This is evident in some emails they send updating you on what has happened since the last time you visited.

Your attitude here mirrors your attitude in your business to learn, improve and complete tasks. So here are my suggestions of what to do during this training.

1. Complete all surveys and online tasks on the training: This website is highly automated. It makes decisions based on programmed parameters. The surveys and tasks feed into this system directly so don’t joke with them.

2. Complete your tasks, preferably weekly: They understand several other activities of life is also your responsibility but your ability to consistently do your tasks without supervision shows your will to win in a general sense, which invariably reflects on your business.

3. You project should be impactful, logical and creates more job opportunities: If when funded, 10 more people eventually benefits from it means TEF is far more reaching than when funded and no one but you benefits. But be care and be true with your answers as the system detects conflicting answers.

4. Get your business mathematics right: You can’t be good in business and be poor in business mathematics. Simple.

5. Be a team player: Share, comment, like other peoples posts whenever you are here. Ask questions. No business is an island and your ability to relate with others improves your chance of improvement in business. Many tasks on the training involves asking others. Do it.

Paschal Okwara
Founder, Top 10 Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/Top10Nigeria

58 Likes

@Alozie_Okwara nice information,thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Deborah.

3 Likes

Well noted

5 Likes

thank you Mr pascal

3 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

You are welcome, Godfrey.

2 Likes

@Alozie_Okwara
Thanks for the tips and i just subscribed to your YouTube channel. Just out of curiosity, are you part of the 2020 group of TEF entrepreneurs that are yet to receive funding you are an Alumina?

7 Likes

You are the best. Thanks. I am part of 2020 group yet to receive. My post is from extensive research which I’m kind of good at. :blush:

8 Likes

Thanks for the information[quote=“Alozie_Okwara, post:1, topic:56590, full:true”]
Hello guys,

Remember how they said the training is self-paced. Well guess what else is self-paced? Your business. Everything here is monitored. They even know when last you visited this website. This is evident in some emails they send updating you on what has happened since the last time you visited.

Your attitude here mirrors your attitude in your business to learn, improve and complete tasks. So here are my suggestions of what to do during this training.

1. Complete all surveys and online tasks on the training: This website is highly automated. It makes decisions based on programmed parameters. The surveys and tasks feed into this system directly so don’t joke with them.

2. Complete your tasks, preferably weekly: They understand several other activities of life is also your responsibility but your ability to consistently do your tasks without supervision shows your will to win in a general sense, which invariably reflects on your business.

3. You project should be impactful, logical and creates more job opportunities: If when funded, 10 more people eventually benefits from it means TEF is far more reaching than when funded and no one but you benefits. But be care and be true with your answers as the system detects conflicting answers.

4. Get your business mathematics right: You can’t be good in business and be poor in business mathematics. Simple.

5. Be a team player: Share, comment, like other peoples posts whenever you are here. Ask questions. No business is an island and your ability to relate with others improves your chance of improvement in business. Many tasks on the training involves asking others. Do it.

Paschal Okwara
Founder, Top 10 Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/Top10Nigeria
[/quote]

15 Likes

Any day, Toyin.

Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

In BLACK & WHITE.

11 Likes

Thanks for the useful advice

2 Likes

Thanks @Alozie_Okwara Discipline is indeed the key to success. We must follow up with the weekly activities to succeed

7 Likes

thank you for the tips

3 Likes

Accurate information and thank.

2 Likes

I’ve liked this already, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this information.

2 Likes

Thanks @Alozie_Okwara. Straightforward and detailed

2 Likes