Remember how they said the training is self-paced. Well guess what else is self-paced? Your business. Everything here is monitored. They even know when last you visited this website. This is evident in some emails they send updating you on what has happened since the last time you visited.
Your attitude here mirrors your attitude in your business to learn, improve and complete tasks. So here are my suggestions of what to do during this training.
1. Complete all surveys and online tasks on the training: This website is highly automated. It makes decisions based on programmed parameters. The surveys and tasks feed into this system directly so don’t joke with them.
2. Complete your tasks, preferably weekly: They understand several other activities of life is also your responsibility but your ability to consistently do your tasks without supervision shows your will to win in a general sense, which invariably reflects on your business.
3. You project should be impactful, logical and creates more job opportunities: If when funded, 10 more people eventually benefits from it means TEF is far more reaching than when funded and no one but you benefits. But be care and be true with your answers as the system detects conflicting answers.
4. Get your business mathematics right: You can’t be good in business and be poor in business mathematics. Simple.
5. Be a team player: Share, comment, like other peoples posts whenever you are here. Ask questions. No business is an island and your ability to relate with others improves your chance of improvement in business. Many tasks on the training involves asking others. Do it.
Founder, Top 10 Nigeria