Impact of Business plan elaboration

(Jean de Dieu Ndikumasabo) #1

What impact the elaboration of the business plan left in you?

(Julienne Nuh) #2

Now I know you just can’t write up so much wonderful literature for a business plan and not consider what financial implications it will have on your company and on the people you intend to “serve” with your solution. It is a carefully calculated move but worth your efforts. This way, you will you know if you’re investing in a project that will be a liability for you in the short or long term, or you are investing in something that will be a real deal. You must not get it right, but you will get a great idea on what you are venturing into.

(ismail osman ahmed) #3

6h of non stop writing, I couldn’t imagine that I would be able to stay in one place for this time duration. To find a shortcut, I used a table for answering, and I was able to implement much more information than if I used a literal writing.

I feel still tired, like an athlete in finish line, my body is empty, as though I gave all my effort. I should check my weigh, because I feel very light. For the next 10 days, I will enjoy a vacation time, swimming pool time, and on and so.

Regards,
Ismail/Djibouti

(Omphemetse k Thapelo) #4

now i understand the importance of financials and how to write a detailed business plan.

(Gladmore Moses) #5

A business plan is a very important strategic tool for us s entrepreneurs. A good business plan not only helps entrepreneurs to focus on the specific steps necessary for their business ideas to succeed, but it also helps us to achieve both our short-term and long-term objectives.

(Claude KAZE) #6

I am a new born. Many hours of non stop writing and constant learning.I feel like starting TEF entrepreneurship programme as at beginning. Great impact for sure.

(Knowledge John) #7

In short, I can see my whole business when I close my eyes. Everything!