- What value do we deliver to the customer?
- Which one of our customer problems are we helping to solve?
- Which customer needs are we satisfying
- What bundles of products and services are we offering to each Customer Segment?
- What is the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
I’m also wondering
The idea of Minimum Viable Product developed as an important part of “Lean Startups”, and was defined by Eric Ries – a successful startup founder and author of the MVP concept – as something that helped businesses to “make better, faster business decisions, while being less wasteful and still doing things that are big”.