Latest Information for (Cohort 6) 2020 Successful candidates

(Cohort 6) 2020 Successful candidates Should see a TEF DMS feature added to their TEF connect account

5 Likes

I don’t seem to be seeing this, yet I got a confirmation mail from TEF, indicating that i’d been picked. Unless i don’t know

1. My cohort
  2. Where to check (I’m looking for this at https://tefconnect.net/
1 Like

@Samedi_Amba from your homepage on tefconnect.net, click on the three rectangular/square shape at the left top. It’s among the options of programme, TEF learning, Community, etc

1 Like

Have you received the seed grant before? I cannot find what you posted. Are you using the tEF app?

1 Like

Are you sure about what you talking about? Can’t spot any such rectangular/square button on the top left of my scree. Why not show us a screenshot of what you are trying to show us highlighting the buttons. Thank you

2 Likes

followed the purple arrow direction as indicated click.

You will see lots of options like community, opportunities, TEF learning, programming, marketplace and TEF DMS. Click on the TEF DMS, you will find it there. I hope this description help @Alexander_Ndubuisi-U @Foeday_Zinnah @Samedi_Amba

2 Likes

I guess this information is for 2021 successful applicant. 2020 cohort are expected to reconfirm submission on 1st February, let’s just wait till then.

6 Likes

Stop guessing @TOYIN_EMMANUEL. I never applied for this year Cohort. My application was for last year Cohort. I saw it on my account, it wasn’t there before initially though!

1 Like

No argument guys, I just noticed that there are two platforms for TEF. If you currently use Tefconnect.com you will not find such but through tefconnect.net you can this feature. The two platforms are unique in different ways. No Panic👏

2 Likes

Alright @Foeday_Zinnah thanks for the clarification. I earlier said tefconnect.net

2 Likes

Seriously I am not comfortable with this site…the official site of the foundation is tefconnect.com
Beware of fishing site.

1 Like

@Ibrahim_Nasir1 The site is legit from TEF Foundation

1 Like

How come www.tefconnect.net @Oluwafemi_Olaiya @Foeday_Zinnah all this while we have been using www.tefconnect.com. Are they the same site?

1 Like

Have you received yours?..

Absolutely, it’s looks like a cloned and phishing website

wow! @Foeday_Zinnah .thanks for the information i was literally struggling to figure out why i was not having same info like others☺️

Thank you

Tefconnect.com cannot be the same with tefconnect.net. Beware of fraudsters guy. If you need clarification, send an email to the official email. Dont get things mixed up

3 Likes

It’s not fraud. When on the TEFConnect website, clicking on the Application link leads to tefconnect.net

1 Like

Please be careful of the websites you click through. We haven’t been referred to a .net site by the organizers of this program. The official website it TEFConnect.com