Lessons from week(8)

Week 8 has been very informative,i have learnt about the use and benefits of checklist,1-3-5 rule and how they help increase daily productivity.

Also,i have come to understand meetings and the need to have periodical meetings with staff.

I learnt about the need to delegate task,so i don’t get overwhelmed with work.

Thank you

16 Likes

That’s good.
Productivity awaits you as you implement it.

3 Likes

@emeka_arungwa Thank you😊

1 Like

Very interesting and its also key to ensure that your employees are free to fully express their matters of business improvement and not hold back information during such meetings.

2 Likes

Okay @Deborah_Stephen-Alae Great, well done. You’re doing well. :blush::ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed :blush:thank you

1 Like

I have learnt so much from week 8,especially the work hack,I have never heard of such a term before.

2 Likes

Very important lessons. However, I recommend that meeting leaders always respect the time of the attendees, value and implement the decisions reached at meetings. Nothing ruins the faith attendees have in meetings faster than the leaders being dictators, and dumping the decisions unanimously reached by the persons who were part of the meetings.

4 Likes

That’s good, I too have gained a lots like you. Very exciting

2 Likes

That good the lessons re wonderfull

2 Likes

@Charles_Udoh thank you for the lessons and welcome to TEF community.

I also Learnt alot in week 8, the “work Hark” especially interest me. That was my first time of coming across the word

2 Likes

:blush:,week 8 was indeed informative,my favourite checklist activity is evaluating my progress daily.
I take few minutes after a long day to evaluate my progress and defaults,then strategise ways to fill in the gap where needed.

1 Like

Knowledge and action is the true power. Am glad we all have something to learn.

2 Likes

@TOBECHI_SILVER_OJINI Until now hack has always sounded negative.i appreciate this training so much

Week Eight lessons have been quite informative.
I learned that the only way an entrepreneur can remain focused and ensure productivity is to employ the use of a checklist which should be prepared prior to each days work. The development of the checklist must come with proper planning.

I also learned that meetings are very crucial to the success of an organization. The manager or whoever is in charge must not monopolize the meeting. He must ensure that his employees can make deliberations in a meeting and reach meaningful conclusion in his absence.

3 Likes

@Deborah_Stephen-Alae You’re very much welcome. :blush::+1:

1 Like

How can I access the training toolkit

1 Like

My best take away from week 8 is to handle the most difficult task first and deal with emails and IM later in the day (and that’s the hardest part).

2 Likes

Hi @Otitooluwa_Tubi
When you log into www.tefconnet.com,you get into a landing page,click on your left,Entrepreneurship toolkit is one of the available options .
Goodluck