Movies That Inspire

Continuing the discussion from Self made(a must see):

Entrepreneurs like all of us on this platform need inspiration from time to time. Apart from reading books which is one of my ways of getting inspired, i have found quiet a number of movies to do the trick too.(And besides, all work and no play, they say makes Jack a dull boy :grin:) I have made my Friday nights a “Movie Night” where i pick one movie to watch for inspiration and entertainment. Over the years i have watched a great number of movies that not only inspired me but also motivated me. The topic was inspired by another topic created by @Deborah_Stephen-Alae and below is a list of my MUST WATCH movie recommendations.

1. The Social Network
  2. The Founder
  3. The Intern
  4. The Pursuit of Happiness
  5. The Inventor: Out for Blood In Silicon Valley
  6. The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
  7. As Dreamers Do
  8. Thank you for Smoking
  9. The Banker
  10. Dolemite is My Name
  11. Ford v Ferrari
  12. The Wolf of Wall Street

Series

1. Shark Tank
  2. Silicon Valley
  3. Billions
  4. Halt and Catch Fire
  5. Ballers
  6. Suit
  7. Self Made

Please like and Share any movie that you think is worth watching.
Thank you all and Have a nice day and dont forget to hit the love :heart: button :grin:

17 Likes

Bird Box this help us to know the importance of seeing beyond our physical eye

1 Like

@Bright_Katako Thank you for continuing this discussion and for the movie suggestions.:hugs:,definitely going to see them .

2 Likes

Will go through some of the movies.

1 Like

Long Walk to Freedom

3 Likes

I love this movie.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks so much I’ll take my time to download them.

1 Like

Seen most of them and I enjoyed them

Nice collections. I have watched some of them. I really did enjoy the shark tank series and I learnt some vital points about decisions on equity.

2 Likes

Serie : Silicon Valley :heart:
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Nice one.
Seen The intern, pursuit of happiness and wolf of wall street. Silicon valley…frigging hillarious😂
The movie ‘Little boy’ should be on that list

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I enjoyed every bit of the Silicon Valley…homorous and eye-opening

2 Likes

Me too
@Somtochukwu_Akubue

2 Likes

Thanks

1. Pirates of silicon valley (I’m not sure f its the same with the one written above)- Chronicles the tech world foundation.
  2. Men of honour- Inspiring determination and doggedness
  3. Hunter killer -Inspiring leadership and risk-taking.
2 Likes

Thanks for sharing , I’ll find time to watch them

Nice collection, watched a couple of them myself; for me I don’t do Series Movies, they are sort of a time trap especially if the series is interesting; they can sit you down against your wish kind of way; and before you realize it voom! very substantial time has gone by.

2 Likes

I watched bird box. Its d best i watched in a long time How i wish there was a part 2 or a similar movie.

3 Likes