New profile for 2020 on tefconnect.net

Hi!
So after revalidating my profile on tefconnect.net and updating certain information, yesterday I visited it only to see a blank profile and the page welcoming me to my new profile outlook. This means I will have to add every information all over. Please is it same with everyone or is there some sort of problem?

3 Likes

may be you did not submit the updated information

1 Like

@wilminer_Dombin based on your enquiry, I have created a poll for members to picked from their experiences on re-validation process

• [poll] No:
  • Yes: [/poll]

0 voters

2 Likes

@wilminer_Dombin it could happened yesterday, I also experienced similar issues. But it was fixed after a while. Please revisit your profile and get back to the community if the issue still exists

2 Likes

@Oluwafemi_Olaiya ok sir, thanks will do that

3 Likes

@Tobuin_Job I did, infact they showed me the congratulations page

3 Likes

@Oluwafemi_Olaiya @Tobuin_Job So I just went back there now and… voala! everything is back. Thanks for the support.

3 Likes

Congratulations @wilminer_Dombin wishing everyone of us success after this stages and several stages to come

3 Likes

Informative discussion. Thanks all

3 Likes

@Oluwafemi_Olaiya Thanks again

2 Likes

@Akol_Job :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I have not been able to login to tefconnet.net. the message sent to my mail to reset my password has no link, please what should I do? I have tried several times all to no avail.

1 Like