- You always hide in your comfort zone.
- You don’t try new things because you fear failure.
- You give up easily because the tasks are too challenging.
- You complain a lot to the people around you.
- You are always looking at other people’s lives and never working on yourself.
- You let society dictate your goals and dreams.
- You are a people-pleaser.
- You are afraid to voice your true opinions.
- You let people step all over you.
- You seek the easiest way out.
- You readily give up your morals or principles in exchange for something gratifying.
- You don’t fight for what you want.
- You follow the herd.
- You make up excuses convincing yourself you can’t accomplish the things you want to do.
- You engage in useless gossiping.
This is a good yard stick, but what happen where some one is deficient only in one of the parameters?
The person who finds out he’s deficient in any of the above mentioned parameters implies he’s conscious and self aware. It’s a good thing. All he needs is to work on it to get better.
This is true