Organic Poultry

Organic poultry is the using of herbal methods and supplements to train birds without the use of antibiotics and hormones. I learned that there are some companies who hatch day old Chicken in the morning and in the evening, they are matured ready for the market. The effect of all that is on the human being that consumes such products. We at the De Doronos-Jay Limited train birds for sustainability.
Summarily, De Doronos-Jay Limited is into merging Impact and business. We are involved in one of the core angle of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals which is zero hunger, we are curtailing hunger. We do this by providing poultry foods at a cheaper rate. We are able to achieve this through innovation; by using kitchen spices to train our birds. Everyone knows that the major problem with training of Chicken and other birds is the high mortality rate encountered always thereby increasing the unit cost of the birds. By using this method, we are able to produce at a lower cost, thereby selling at cheaper price to customers and the communityat large. The company had its registered customers on a different segments. There are customers that have no start up capital, the company gives this birds to them on credit terms as capital for them. They pay after selling, this made people who belonged to the poor of the poorest groups to have something doing to put food on the family table from the company. We create jobs and intend to create up to 500 direct and indirect jobs by the year 2024. We are looking forward to industrialised farming using automated systems and equipments in all areas of our farming as we extend to Technologies which will keep farm products fresh and a system that will deliver fresh food, meat and vegetables to the community. We are also involved in philanthropic activities like giving arms to the poor. Our mission is to train many in the community how to train birds cheaply with lower mortality.

7 Likes

Nice idea my dear, but the little places you may likely have a loophole, is the fact that there is no know poultry hatchery that practice organic hatchery system yet in the country, except if you will be hatching your birds organically by yourself. secondly, i guess you will not be using industrial feeds on your birds.

3 Likes

@Njideka_Lilian thanks, that is a very great contribution. No 1 is that, even if you don’t hatch, this Chicken are purchased at day old(DOC) and had not taken enough in. By the time you give them moringa once, they can be flush of every single debris in their system which is inorganic. Secondly, we have plans to hatch our birds in the near future.

3 Likes

Your idea is not bad at all. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Dora,
I like your idea, the world of today is full of cosmetic food stuff, going organic is the way forward. roll on my dear.
As for hatching organically you can synchronize local hens incubation. something like 20 hen with each give 10 to 12 eggs to incubator. This will give you 200 plus DOC. it can be done.

3 Likes

@Samuel_Oloya Thanks for this great contribution.

1 Like

Hi Dorothy, i am one person who has passion for poultry. i read your article with a lot of admiration. how i wish i cloud get more form you. thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Weldone Mrs Dorothy. Your idea is nice, how i wish i could get more form you. thank you for sharing. This my contacts 07062621859

1 Like

@David_Okiring, thanks, we can exchange contacts

@Rabiatu_Rabiu mine is 08033493688

Weldone Dorothy keep rising until you you attain the automated management system.