PROJECTS THAT TEF-EP 2020 WILL VALIDATE THE BEST. MEET US YOUR PROJECT and WE WILL TELL YOU YOUR FUTURE

pois e Luckpami, gosto das suas publicacoes obgrigada, e na verdade eu estava com saudades da comunidade, , sem desanimo estamos juntos nessa.

5 Likes

@UDEME_UDOH

@UDEME_UDOH
Thank you too for your willing reading and for your reaction to this.

7 Likes

@Maiza_Gomes
Muito feliz em ler você e espero que você esteja indo bem nesta plataforma de língua inglesa.
Coragem para você e cuide-se

6 Likes

Thank you so much this insight, we are previladged to have you in our midst. I pray success shall be our portion at the end.

7 Likes

@Silas_Marcel
The success will be significant but must keep our benchmarks more beautiful will be the heavier medal will be the responsibility

7 Likes
5 Likes

Generally my business employs more females (nurses) and serves all genders across all age groups. I will make that I highlight those in my business proposal.

7 Likes

@Shalwyn_Mkuziwaduka
Currently it is necessary to clearly demonstrate that you support this fight which is that of valuing the female gender.

9 Likes

You are unto something here. Nice one.

6 Likes

Dear @Alozie_Okwara
I am personally delighted to read you today after a long period of absence, I can still see you again.
And thank you for loving this article because you give us the strength to be there

WELCOME back to us because your interventions are always beneficial to us

8 Likes

Thank you so much @luckopami for the insight,
In summary I think you’re saying that my project can be the best ever but I can be my own cause of failure and obstacle to achieving the seed capital. This can happen when I do not own the project I present or I lack the ability to describe my own project in a detailed and convincing manner and I keep changing my description of the same project. These therefore can demonstrate that I know nothing about my so claimed project. As a result, hinders my ability to carry on in the competition. Having said all, it is very important that my project impacts the community like makes people’s lives better and provides employment opportunities to all disabled, age and gender groups. Thank you so much your advice is well appreciated.

Maryrose I

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Where have you been since all this time Dear @Maryrose_Ibe
I recommend that all readers read your relevant summary.
There is depth of concrete and precise in this summary!
Once someone said to me:
If you can explain in other words or in other sentences what your interlocutor said it proves your high understanding enough.
Thank you dear @Maryrose_Ibe
And above all thank you for loving our article because it gives us more strength to always be at your service!
Take care of yourself
Covid19 is real.

8 Likes

Mac-Joy Nigeria Limited is a company that currently deals with sales of hygienic packaged de-feathered chicken (full and parts) in different kilogram and raw eggs in crates.
Presently, people are interested in our products and services as the only company that stand alone sales de-feathered chicken, and also in smaller kilo at affordable rate .As the business is growing, we wish to improve from de-feathering chicken manually to de-feather Machine to enable us meet-up with the market demand that why i want financial support.
This business have really created awareness on the needs to eat white meat than any other because of it nutritional value as it is healthy for all age group.selling it in full and parts make it affordable in every home both the rich and poor.i have male as a butcher and female as the cleaner and hoping to employ more hands.

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: I admire your involvement in improving the African market!
You have exposed the nutritional importance residing in the consumption of your products, on the jobs to be created, on the retail sale of your products and especially on the price.
You have my full attention
Please also perfect this beautiful project so that it is heavy lord of the pitch. Going further, introduce several factors of seduction to make this extraordinary project heavy.
Good luck to you
See you at the top :moneybag::mountain_snow:

8 Likes

Currently it is necessary to clearly demonstrate that you support this fight which is that of valuing the female gender.

7 Likes

Allrosy Organic Animal Farms. Allrosy Organic Animal Farms is a business that is targeted at rearing pure organic animal foods. It is no longer news the high rate of non communicable diseases such as cancer hypertension exetra, it is based on solving this problem that I present to you animal farming with pure organic feeds .
Our focus is in three different categories
1, Creating a healthy lifestyle through organic Animal food.
2, creating jobs for interested youth’s both male and female alike.
3, expanding this franchise to a level of exporting our products beyond our country Nigeria to Africa at large.
Finished products
We intend to concentrate on Goats, Rams , Sheep’s and other hybrid goat Species.
Having mentioned this we are not only going to be giving our esteemed customers animal feeds that are healthy but as our company grows we will be looking at goat milk production and manufacturing. Hides and skin sales and export.
Local training, advisory and mentorship to local farmers starting from my local community.
Putting all this in perspective we intend to run at the required speed steadily understanding the need of steady growth and fast implementation of all necessary qualities that will push our company to the desired lime light.

8 Likes

@luckopami I love this quote

7 Likes

It is a real pleasure for me to share it with you!
And who is delighted that it can please you

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for your dedication to this forum and thank you for always being there making this place better…

7 Likes

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed
This is a true testimony of the implementation of all that we have learnt so far from this training. God bless your hustle bro. I will look for you on all Social Media Platforms to be informed about you progress. I love it when business ideas and solutions are geared towards solving an environmental problem(Green Solution i call them). Africa is yet the harness the full power and benefit of recycling and you, my friend are leading the way :clap:

9 Likes