PROJECTS THAT TEF-EP 2020 WILL VALIDATE THE BEST. MEET US YOUR PROJECT and WE WILL TELL YOU YOUR FUTURE

:handshake:

9 Likes

Wake up call… bless you

9 Likes

Thank you @Carol_Atamo

5 Likes

Much thanks @luckopami for your time and effort in writing this insightful and engaging post.

====================

I know we’re much troubled about this training’s outcome and being among the businesses to be funded. So we crave to be the best at what we do, however, let’s realise that we’ve got different business ideas/projects and are on different levels of execution.

Don’t get too consumed thinking someone elses business is better than yours. Let’s try to put to use what we’ve learnt and develop ourselves better, remember, we’re all gifted and unique in our own different ways.

====================

Over the past weeks of training a lot more have been learnt, gotten advice and done much findings on running a business better. Updates have been made to our business name and profile and it’s already been approved by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.

We’re getting to know our market and competitors even better and reached out to more potential customers and partners… wouldn’t say we’ve gotten it all right yet but only taking one step at a time.

====================

Well… We’re into Green Business (Nigreenia Recycling Industries).

Nigreenia Recycling Industries, is a waste management and recycling hybrid startup company that deals in the collection, recycling and marketing of paper and plastic wastes for use as domestic and industrial products (like tissues, paper bags, bricks and interlocking tiles).

Nigreenia is positioned to also inspire, educate and empower youths and other citizens to conserve natural resources and keep the community clean through advocacy, volunteerism and community development projects to promote environmental sustainability as a lifestyle and a business process.

====================

Nigreenia, fostering a Greener Nigeria… Transformation towards a Sustainable Future.

====================

That’s just the general description of our business and it’s new incorporation.

We wouldn’t start with all the products, we’re still modifying and adjusting to adopting global achievable best practices/new trends, to solving local environmental and societal problems.

I’m open to observations, criticism, recommendations and developments on the business summary and logo.

Thanks.

15 Likes

Beyond all that you do I like your slogan it is powerful and it has style :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Exactly true :bowing_man::100::100::open_hands:

8 Likes

Thank You very much @luckopami
I appreciate your complement and positive remark. :blush: :+1:

6 Likes

Thank You @ASUKWO_IMAH for your contribution and positive comment.

7 Likes

This is so motivating. Thank you very much.

6 Likes

the pleasure is mine
thank you for being here :handshake:

5 Likes

@luckopami thank you very much
you opened my eyes
i must be very clever when i am writing my project

8 Likes

@Pierre_chanel_KULUKU
Glad to see you again on this platform!
and am very flattered that you may like it!
We move together

9 Likes

pois e Luckpami, gosto das suas publicacoes obgrigada, e na verdade eu estava com saudades da comunidade, , sem desanimo estamos juntos nessa.

5 Likes

@UDEME_UDOH

@UDEME_UDOH
Thank you too for your willing reading and for your reaction to this.

7 Likes

@Maiza_Gomes
Muito feliz em ler você e espero que você esteja indo bem nesta plataforma de língua inglesa.
Coragem para você e cuide-se

6 Likes

Thank you so much this insight, we are previladged to have you in our midst. I pray success shall be our portion at the end.

7 Likes

@Silas_Marcel
The success will be significant but must keep our benchmarks more beautiful will be the heavier medal will be the responsibility

7 Likes
5 Likes

Generally my business employs more females (nurses) and serves all genders across all age groups. I will make that I highlight those in my business proposal.

7 Likes

@Shalwyn_Mkuziwaduka
Currently it is necessary to clearly demonstrate that you support this fight which is that of valuing the female gender.

9 Likes