SA Innovation Submit 2020

Hello Everyone,

How are you preparing for the innovation submit coming up on 29th September - 2nd October 2020?
This is my first time and I am optimistic as a start up entrepreneur. I got a sponsored tickect and registered as a delegate representing my company.
We have TEFconnect acting head in person of Titi Akinola who is one of the speakers at the invent. Tony Elumelu Foundation is one of the sponsors and has also assisted other entrepreneur who could not afford the fee to get a ticket.
My questions is? What are the expectations of someone like me after the event. I don’t want to go into the meeting to just watch. Apart from networking! What other advantage does a start up entrepreneur stands to gain by attending.

I will appreciate response from those who have been in the previous meeting or knows more about the SA innovation submit.
I will be at the comment section. Thanks

8 Likes

i would want to participate if i am sponsored. How did you get the sponsor?

5 Likes

@CHINYERE_NDUKWE, I tried but could not get the link again. You can also download the whova app on play store when you are active on the community and have gained enough point. You will be qualified for a ticket.

5 Likes

Emmanuel, I think you should find out from the Organizers ,They will Clearfield you more.

thanks.

6 Likes

How did it go?

9 Likes