Share your story. Let's Encourage each other

Entrepreneurship is a hard and sometimes lonely road. But it doesn’t have to be so for us TEF aspirants. As a community, we are here to support and help each other grow.

We all have a story to tell. What is yours?

Please share your entrepreneurship story in the comments section. Someone somewhere might just be about to give up on entrepreneurship. Your story might just be the necessary motivation needed to ignite the fire in them and keep them going.

So what’s your story?

Leggo!!!

1 Like

My idea came from a competition we had in Congo kishassa. So there, they way the event was organized by the federation was poorly done, so i saw the need for African to get such an agency to manage sport events.

I was brought up by a single mother who was an entrepreneur. She unconsciously exposed me to some tenets of entrepreneurship, that helped me build my passion for entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurship is just the best endeavor an individual can venture into

My dad worked for 35years with the state government, and he made us (his children) understand that if not for his business, he won’t have achieved many of the things and properties he owned… His mates that retired like him are all regretting relying majorly on the government work and now has nothing to show for it. I’ve even seen some of them coming to beg my dad for help so they can have something to eat… My dad made it clear that only entrepreneur can give you your financial freedom… It won’t be easy at first but at least you will be paving your own way with your hands and mind…