STOP 🚷 STEPS to TAKE to WIN This Start-up capital $ 5,000

Exact!
And this article publish does not say otherwise I just set out the general process of the program. And so in 2021 hopefully we will go through this same process.
@Jonathan_Dangana
I hope there is nothing wrong with making a projection?

3 Likes

Dear @Silas_Marcel
Thank you for your interactivity on this Forum
Nice to meet you here

2 Likes

@Elizabeth-Oladunni yes please nice suggestion the video will help us a lot. Thank you

3 Likes

@luckopami please Sir mine is more of a question on the pitching can you please explain more on it, and an illustrations on how it is done,so that we can have an idea on what to expect and how we can be able to prepare ourselves more.
2. Please a video can also help.
3.Are we also going to submit our business plan,during the pitch or differently.
4. After the online pitch program are we still coming for the Annual program? Thank you so much sir for the guidelines.

5 Likes

Weldone for the information shared. But I’m a little bit confused about the the pitch. From the beginning of this online training we are told that the online training has nothing to do with the 2020 elevator pitch since we are not receiving seed capital for the online training. Can you please share some light.

4 Likes

Thank you for this update. It’s a wake up call for me.

2 Likes

Glad you like it dear @Fatima_Danjuma

1 Like

Given the current Covid19 health situation, the program has been postponed for 2021. And so this 12-week training has been declared free while awaiting the results to be held in 2021, but do your training well because you never know everything can change. 'at any time if the situation improves (this is an assumption) !!!

4 Likes

For the moment the program has been sent back for 2021 and therefore when the time comes I will put a video according to your wish !!!
The training we are currently receiving has also been declared free due to this pandemic. It is in 2021 that we will face this pitch test.
But there is someone who told me three things secretly from his little experience in this program and I would like to share it with you this evening (his words may be true or false it all depends on your judgment ):
1 Β° The training we currently receive is almost the same with what they received last year because it is part of the selected ones of the 5th edition of promotion 2019.

2 Β° he told me that those who successfully complete this training will be more likely to be selected because TEF monitors your daily activities.

3 Β° The 2020 program is postponed for 2021 and according to the message sent by TEF the results of the 6th edition 2020 will also be announced in 2021 but unless unforeseen (if the situation improved before reaching the month of December month during of which the great Forum is held). In short, everything can resume if the health situation improves.

4 Β° Your interaction, activity and participation within this Forum will play a big role for the 2021 selection (the computer system of this Forum is very advanced)

@Rabiatu_Rabiu
@Nana_Ahmed1

8 Likes

Be sure!
Beyond all this we are together do what we have to do and everything will be fine

1 Like

Thank you so much bros. We will keep trying our best. Regarding the pitch, I’m already preparing my video. Together we will inshallah succeed.

4 Likes

this is awesome, thanks for shearing this post

1 Like

Thank you so much Samuel :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for this eye-opener. Have started my 12week programme already. I appreciate your response :innocent:

3 Likes

@lucopami, thank you so much for your clarification. I will surely nudge you if I encounter any challenges. I have started the training already. I will keep you updated on the progress as I go on.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for this post. what an eye opener

1 Like

thank you very much. please i want to ask, will our pitch be on powerpoint or recorded video?

1 Like

i am also interested in seeing what is expected of us during that pitch. it will be very nice if you can help with a sample video. besides i have always thought the pitch will be on powerpoint

2 Likes

Exactly. Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks for your time and info.

2 Likes