Success of TEEP Business Ideas and Training Quiz Assessments

Hello and welcome back, 2021 and 2020 TEF Entrepreneurs :blush:, hope we’re well ready for this year’s Business Management Training :wink:. Continuous modifications and changes on businesses is inevitable, for those who applied for this program last year, this is an advantage and second chance to have a better knowledge of business development and management, amongst many other aspects of being an excellent entrepreneur and running a successful business. :muscle:

Patience, steadfastness and consistency is key in completing the quiz assessment part of the training well, don’t rush over the modules, take your time to read through all materials for adequate understanding and effective answering of questions. :+1:

Generally it’s advisable to work on business ideas well understood and interested in, so, for those who have complex and practically unachievable ideas with the expected funding to startup, please restructuring is necessary to eventually meetup with expectations for the TEF seed capital. It’s always best to start small and remember; “if you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” :ok_hand:t3:

Wishing everyone success. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

True

2 Likes

Thank you for the info

2 Likes

You have spoken well brother

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Yes Sir, and it’s helped me in the quizzes already. :grin:

You’re much welcome Sir. :+1:t3::blush:

Thank you Sir. :blush::+1:t3::raised_hands:

You’re welcome Sir. :blush::+1:t3:

1 Like

That’s nice idea thanks.

You’re welcome @Rabiatu_Rabiu, it’s been helpful for my quiz assessment.
I’m in the Innovator Category, got 100% in Modules 1 & 4 and 90% in 2 & 3 :blush:.
That’s 380 out of 400 :muscle:t3:, and a 95% of 100% total score :sunglasses:.