TEF Postpone 2020 Successful Applicants to Combine with 2021 Successful Applicants (1000+1000=2000): 2020 Successful Applicants do not need to reapply next year!

This is a bold and selfless move. Thank you SIr. Tony Elumelu and the entire TEF team. I look forward to an amazing year, 2020 is still a great year all is not lost.

3 Likes

Good move. I’m not surprised. Health safety first. It’s going to be a slow economy this 2020.

3 Likes

Thanks for this

2 Likes

much welcome rasheed_bello for your post

2 Likes

Indeed the Decision to postpone is a welcomed one, we need to focus on safety and wellbeing of our people first. Please, Stay Save and Keep Safe

3 Likes

Great!!!

2 Likes

The discussion is highly commendable. Lives come first

6 Likes

I commend this organization for the efforts with outstanding decision in managing both the pandemic as well as the program. It’s a sign of competence and expertise in planning.

2 Likes

Thanks for information sharing, The postponement is a welcome idea.
God bless you

3 Likes

Not even the pandemic can stop the course of youth empowerment . Thank you TEF

3 Likes

The effectiveness with which TEF has delivered the Entrepreneurship training during COVID-19 pandemic is in itself a case study that inculcates resilience and tenacity to achieve set goals despite odds. TEFConnect has been functional and weekly presentations broke barriers of lock down to connect budding Entrepreneurs to facilitators that are globally reckoned with. Tony’s vision and leadership are impressive. The entire TEF team is also highly appreciated. Surely, the exposure and transformation this programme has afforded me will translate into remarkable success in my business endeavours.

4 Likes

This information is welcoming. Let keep focus and keep committed to what we love doing to see the Africa we want to see. Let to sit on the fence to watch the COVID-19 virus spreading. Youth is the driven force to end this pandemic. Happy International Youth Day to all.

4 Likes

After 12 weeks of intensive training where some of us had to leave certain activities, we notice that until today there is no visibility on the next steps of the program. So what is the admitted list or the shortlist?
For such a prestigious entrepreneurial program, it is inconceivable that we are stranded by the COVID-19 pandemic. Because digital tools exist and we do not necessarily need to meet physically for the next steps. It is therefore a question of adapting to the “new normal”, because we do not know what will happen next year when the two cohorts will be gathering together.

In addition, some business models are based on the $ 5,000 grant as well as the prestigious Tony Elumelu program label to facilitate fundraising or attract the confidence of banks for loans.
Delaying until next year is a whole set of intellectual and physical effort and sacrifices that falls apart
May TEF adapt to the “new normal” of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you so much for understanding

3 Likes

@Oluwafemi_Olaiya Thank you for reminding us

2 Likes

Thanks for reminder.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Welcome @Isaac_Adegoke hope you are having a nice Digital experience of TEFConnect online community platform.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Legacy @Oluwafemi_Olaiya :+1:

2 Likes

You Welcome to the Platform with your first posting @Wilson_Mutebi

You are Right @Okezie_Obinna

Public Health as per of the Sustainable Goal Agenda. You are right @Alagbu_Jane

That is Great @Chimuanya-Okorie

Together we will overcome the Pandemic together @damola_Mathew

2 Likes