TEFxPMI Masterclass - Idea to Reality: Project Management for SMEs

The Tony Elumelu Foundation is collaborating with the Project Management Institute (PMI) on a 6-part series on “Idea to Reality: Project Management for SMEs”. Each part of the series will hold monthly, and at the end of the series, certificates of learning will be issued to participants who attend all 6 parts.

The first session will hold on Monday, June 29, 2020 at 12 noon, West African Time.

Register here (to be able to get your certificate).
Join the Live Session Here
Set your reminders too.

25 Likes

@Adaku_Nwakanma Thank you very much for this post. This will be very much helpful to us.

I’ve taken part in PMP trainings and failed the certification exam twice for Project Management Masterclass before a success on my third trial and later got a Diploma in Project Management. The registrations and trainings cost a lot.

These personal, business and professional developments TEF provides us with costs so much but we’re getting them for free, it’s really worth the time and effort.

Thank You Tony Elumelu Foundation for the business training and other learning opportunities. :blush::+1:

17 Likes

There’s lot to gain from the training. I would encourage all to endeavour to attend the class.

5 Likes

This is another interesting topic as it would refresh my brain from my previous knowledge in school.
Thanks

2 Likes

This is a welcomed development.

1 Like

Thank you for the motivation @Nurudeen_O_Ahmed

2 Likes

Wow! This is a good one. Thank you TEF

2 Likes

I am previladged to be part of this program . And I know it will be impactful. Thank you TEF.

3 Likes

Your really don’t get to see platforms like this Everyday… Young Minds we have to make the best of it… thanks TEF

3 Likes

I can’t wait to be part of this great opportunity. Thank you TEFCONNECT.

3 Likes

This is really a very nice opportunity for all of us here.

1 Like

@Portia_mutunzi You’re very much welcome. Prepared to complete all 6 parts. :blush: :+1:

1 Like

I am very happy to be part of the class, the last Project Management program I attended was in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state last year, it cost me alot from the little saving I gathered.

Question pls, the medium is online through Zoom, Google duo

3 Likes

thank you much for your motivation.

2 Likes

Hi @Nuhu_Salihu, the session will be on Zoom.

3 Likes

Thank you for this information, I already set my reminders and registration.

2 Likes

Hello all, please I tried joining the project management masterclass around 11:58am but I was directed to YouTube and the video was not playing. Infact, it later said it was no longer available. I don’t understand, can anyone please help me out on how to access it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi Ajoke, You can still join in using the Live Link in the post.

3 Likes

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed
@Adaku_Nwakanma
Thank you very much

5 Likes

Thank you for this brotherly encouragement…

4 Likes